Love Don't Change |Chapter 29|

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
12:09 pm
Dec. 26

"Why not bae?" Monique whines through the phone.

"I'll slide through baby, and we gon watch movies all night okay? But right now I can't?" I start the car up and buckle up before I pull off.

"Where are you going?" She asks. I can hear the frown in her voice.

"To get a few things for my house." I lie connecting the call to the car so I won't have to hold my phone.

I'm actually on my way to meet up with Faith, and see where her head at. "Okay fine. I'll just take a long hot bath." She say.

"Alright, enjoy baby." I mumble.

"I will, love you!!" She says loudly.

"Love you more!" I say back. She giggle before ending the call. I dial up Faith as I pull into the parking lot.

I hold the phone to my ear and exit the car. "Im in here, straight to the back." She says.

"Alright." I hang up .

When I walk in, I head straight to where she is. She was looking fine today too, I greet her and sit in the seat across from her.

"So wassup?" I ask.

"Well," she trails off. "It's clear you have no Facebook, I looked you up plenty of times. I tried talking to Anastasia but you know how hot headed she is, once she knew it was me she hung up and put me on the block list. " she takes a breath. "What I'm trying to say is, I didn't kill our baby. She died 1 month after she was born Niola. " she sighs.

I nod and look down, "a she huh ?" I chuckle dryly.

"Yes.." she whisper.

"Okay." I nod and clench my teeth. "Damn," I shake my head. This some fucked up news.

"So," she clears her throat. "I just want you to know I still love you, and I respect the fact that you've moved on." She nods.

"Okay." I rub through my hair.

"Want to come over?" She raise an eyebrow. "I have pictures and things like that of her."

"Really?" My eyes lit up.

"Yeah." She smile . "I'm riding with you though, because my ride is gone." I nod and stand.

"Come on." I nod my head in the direction we going.

Once we got to her place, she went upstairs to shower. I just walked around then living room, it was mad pictures of baby girl. No doubt she was, is mine. Beautiful baby girl, and I'm sad I didn't know about this.

"Hey." She says softly behind me. I turn to be faced with the beauty I walked away from years back.

"Hey." I eye her. Curves on point, beauty displayed everywhere on her. Just how I remember, even at 15-17 her body was having, now it's even better.

She bite her lip and stare up at me, "I thought I'd be able to control myself." She whispered before pushing me onto the couch.

"I can't," she kiss my lips aggressively, I grip her ass in my hands and make her grind into me. "I want you in me Niola. For the last time." She moans in my ear.

Im completely high, off lust and love. This ambivalent feeling, I just don't know how to cope with knowing about my baby girl died, and having the chance with my first love again.

I pull away and look at her, "This is wrong!" I stress.

"But it feel so right." I add digging into her boy shorts and touching on that fat clit she has.

"Oh Niola!" She cries out. "I haven't been touched since we we're 16." She whines. "Don't hold out though, fuck me hard." She groans.

I stick two fingers in her pussy, her pusssy dripping juice down my hand . My dick rock hard, and I can't stop this feeling that's resurfacing.

I snatch my hand from her pussy and suck at my fingers. "Take them off." I smack her fat ass, she stand up, and so do I causing her to step back a little more. She starts stripling down completely and I do the same.

I stroke myself in my hands and bend her over the couch. "Baby you dripping." I poke at her entrance. "Fat ass pussy." I suck at my teeth as I slide into this tight pussy

"Fuck daddy! You still so big!" She screams out. I grab her hips and fuck her brains out no mercy. "Oh daddy! Oh fuck yes!" She's screams cream dripping from my long hard rod.

I smack her ass and hit her gspot over and over again. "I miss you, and this pussy girl." I bite at my lip.

Niola! Niola!

I open my eyes and monique stand over me, with a grim on her lips. "Let you try to fuck me again, while I'm sleep imma kill you." She says laughing. I just safe at her. What the fuck man? Did I really just have that dream?

Fuck man. Are these feelings resurfacing? Because one thing I know for sure, Love Don't Change.

-hmmmm

Faith in mm

First!!!!!!! Follow me on sc.. I need loyal watchers. @ms.leooo