Love Don't Change |Chapter 30|

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
12:04 pm
Dec. 26

"You alright?" Monique ask, than climb in my lap.

I dunno what's happening, but I know I'm in love with Monique, but am I in love with Faith too? Ever since she got back I've been feeling iffy. I know one thing, I don't want to mess upp what I have with Monique, so after I meet with Faith today; this will be the last time we speak I'll make sure of it.

"Babe!" Monique whines. I look at her and squeeze her waist.

"Sorry baby girl, what you say?" I ask and caress her cheek. She smile, and close her eyes leaning into my touch.

"I love you." She open her eyes and kiss my lips two times.

"I love you to baby." I smirk and squeeze her waist again. "More than you know." I kiss her neck and hold her close.

"When will you be back?" Monique ask.

"Around 4." I shrug.

"Okay," she sigh and hug me one last time. I kiss her lips and tell her see you later before heading to the diner to meet Faith.

When I walked in the Diner I spotted Faith in the back at a table with 2 chairs. I take a seat right in front of her.

"How you doing?" I ask.

"Im fine." She smirk and look at her hands. "Umm.. " she mumbles.

"Whats up?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Well," she sighs and rub through her hair. "Look, our daughter name is Royalty, she's not dead Niola. My parents told you that because they never wanted us  together. " she says without one breath .

I frown and look at her like she crazy, "Why the fuck you ain't try to get in touch?" I stress.

"Niola, baby. I tried! I tried once I found out you moved.  I tried everything! " she cries.  "I tried!" She assure herself. I sigh and walk around the table. I Pull her out  her seat and hug her waist.

"Look," I lift her chin and look in her watery eyes. Her lips pouty and trembling, her nose red along with her cheeks. "Imma be there for my baby girl." I whisper. She nod and sniffle a little.

"I love you Niola, I never stopped." She mumbles.

"I love you too, but I have a girl now. I love her too." I remind her. She nod and wrap her arms around my neck. I squeeze her, and bury my face in her neck.

"I left her with my friend," she place her hands on my chest pulling away from the hug. "We can go see her ." She smile weakly.

"Lets go." I say.

"Uh, " she twist her lip. "I walked here so, I'm riding with you." She says.

"Okay." I shrug and we walk out.

Once we got in the car, I turned the heat on and the radio down. "How old is she?" I question.

"3 years old. " she says. I can hear the smile in her voice. I sigh and turn left when she instruct be to.

"Damn, I missed 3 years of my baby life?" I frown.