Love Don't Change |Chapter 34|

Monique Lidia Perry
Detroit
Mar. 8
5:08 pm.

''Baby,'' I shake Niola repeatedly. ''Nini!'' I whine in his neck. He lay on his stomach, and I straddle his back.

''Moe, get offa me girl.'' He groan in the pillow.

''They're about to sing happy birthday boy, get that as up.'' I tease. I straddle the back of his thighs and start rubbing his booty in a circular motion.

''Because I love you, I'm going to give you a generous 5 seconds before I throw yo ass in the bath tub and drown you.'' He threatens. I roar in laughter and smack his booty a few times.

''1.'' I smirk and pull his pants down a little.

''2.'' He reach back pulling his pants back up. I pout and bounce on him.

''Stop counting, just come sing happy birthday, they probably already started.'' I roll my eyes.

''5.'' He cheats.

''You always cheating!'' I squeal as he lean up causing me to fall of the bed. ''Ouuch!'' I cry out.

''See you always play, than you get hurt and make me feel like the predator when really its you.'' He help me up and kiss my lips massaging my booty, which I bust on the floor.

''Shut up.'' I scoff and walk out the room, he follow close behind as we walk down the stairs.

''How ooold are you, how old are you?'' They sing in unison. I happily join in looking at my nephew face as he gawk at the massive Toy Story cake in front of his face. Kareem hold him closely smiling down at his son, and I start getting emotional by the minute.

''Monique come cut the cake, of course handle the kids first.'' Mama tell me. I leave Niola side and look around for the knife.

''Where's the darn knife?'' I mumble.

''Right here.'' Selena says handing it to me.

''Thanks big sus.'' I smile and cut nice sized pieces for the kids.

''Hey Auntie.'' Grace smiles up at me.

''Hey bug.'' I hand the cake over to her, she scoot down the line so my dad can put the ice cream on for her.

''Hey TT.'' Royalty and Prince say. (NOT NIOLA ROYALTY, THE TWINS)

''Hey King.'' I joke. He laughs and take his cake and wait for Royalty to get hers. ''Hey baby, I heard you beat someone up in school.'' I peered down at her. She blush and play with her hands.

''No, Prince got me offa her before I got to lay a punch.'' She pouts. I laugh and hand her the plate with a piece of cake. ''Can I have a ring?'' She ask.

''You like toy story?'' I raise an eyebrow.

''No, its for Damon since I didn't bring him anything for his birthday.'' She holds her hand out. I place the Mr. Potato man ring in her hand and she skip off with Prince to get ice cream.

''I see you over here working.'' Kareem says.

''Yeah, anything for my baby. Did he enjoy his cake?'' I question cutting pieces for the adults now.