Love Don't Change |Chapter 26|

Monique Lidia Perry
Miami
3:06 pm
Dec. 19

Yesterday we decided to go shopping instead of the beach, but today we are going to the beach. "Bae, you like this?" Niola walk up to me holding a beach towel.

"Yeah it's cute." I feel the fabric between my fingers and nod.

"Okay, this one yours than." He hand it to me. I put it in our basket and he show me his.

"Thats a good quality fabric." I feel it. He nod,

"I know." He chuckle. "Okay, now we need a few cold drinks to put in the cooler and we good to go." He said before walking towards Z.

"Sarah." I call out. She walk over to me with a few bathing suits on her arm.

"Yeah?'' She says looking at me.

"Do you think I was wrong for not talking to Alana, and completely cutting her off?" I frown.

She shakes her head no, "Girl bye. She is not the type of friend I'd keep around. I only tolerated her because you are my best friend. But when it came down to it, my loyalty is always to you. So, fuck that bitch." She shrug. I laugh and hug her neck.

"I love you Sarah I swear." I shake my head.

"I love you too girl, now let's go to the beach!" She says loudly.

"Ghetto." Z mumbles coming up behind her and kiss her neck. I smile at the sight and walk off to the cash register and Niola came up to the counter shortly after me.

"Zamarion! Put me down bro!" I scream.

"Say please." He had me thrown over his shoulder running towards the water.

"Stoooop! " I beg.

"Not good enough." Is the last thing I hear before I'm thrown into water, and the only sound I can hear is the water drowning my hearing.

"I hate you!" I yell after getting my head our the water. My hair stuck to every side of my face so I brushed it away with my fingers.

"No you don't." He smiles. I run at him, only to be tackled into the sand by Niola.

"Baeeeeee!!" I squeal. "Staaap. " I laugh loudly. He continuously kissed all over my face while pinning me down.

"I can't let you attack my mans like that." He shrugs. I laugh and pull him onto my wrapping my legs around him. I reach back and grab his booty in my hands.

"Damn you got a nice ass lil mama." I make my voice deep.

"Girl get the fuck on." He growl and bite my cheek causing me to scream in laughter.

"Get off my number one bitch!" Sarah jumps on his back crushing me further into the sand.

"Sarah, dude you not helping." I groan barely able to breath.

"Ooh. Sorry." She laughs and get up, Niola tackles her into the sand and pinch her sides making her laugh loudly and fight him off.

"Get off my wife!" I yell and tackle him, only to be pushed off into the sand by Z.

"Imma fuck you up Z." I threaten. Once I get up I run at him and jump on him causing him to fall on me .  I let out a loud groan and roll my eyes.