Love Don't Change |Chapter 31|

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
3:05 am
Jan. 10

Its been a week and I'm attached to my baby girl like no other. My phone starts ringing loudly, I unwrap my arms from Monique and grab my phone from under my pillow.

"Hello?" I say groggily.

"Niola, " Faith says panicky.

"What's the matter?" I ask getting worried.

"Royalty, she's screaming so loud and she keeps saying her head hurt. You can't give kids aspirin, and I don't know what to do! I have no car!!" She scries.

"Im on my way baby, just get her ready okay?" I say jumping up.

"Okay." She sniffle and hang up.

"So you calling her baby now?" Monique say staring at me. We at my house for the weekend today Saturday .

"Man it's not even like that." I shake my head and throw on some quick clothes.

"So what is it like than?" She stand up and start putting on clothes.

"Where you going?" I slip on my shoes.

"With you motherfuker. " she roll her eyes and leave out the room.

"That attitude gon make me fuck you up Monique!" I yell at her.

"Fuck you." She yell back. Once we get in the car I peal off burning rubber

"You been pissing me off lately I swear you have." I say glancing at her. She's shrug and start texting on her phone.

"Who you texting this late?" I frown.

"None of your business." She shrug and I take a deep breath pulling up to the house. I blow my horn and hop out.

A few seconds later Faith come out with royalty screaming bloody murder I run over to them and grab royal out faith hands.

"Baby what's wrong?!" I rush her to the car and buckle her in.

"My head and ears hurt daddy!" She cry hard. I kiss her cheek and help Faith into the back seat, than I hop into the drivers seat and speed off.

"What the fuck you feed her Faith?! " I stress hopping on the freeway to St. John hospital.

"I fed her some peanut butter cookies for a snack!" She cry. I look in the rear view mirror and see Faith covering her face.

"Stop crying girl, it'll be okay. Trust me." I sigh. She nod and sniffle.

Monique just glare at the side of my face and I take a deep breath because she been acting real bitchy lately. Always mad, but want to cuddle. Forever eating my food, and just being real irritable.

"So your his girlfriend? " Faith says softly. Monique sigh and look back.

"Yes I am." She says dryly. Than go back to texting.

"You sure is a bundle of joy." Faith says sarcastically and rub royal hair. Her cries had quieted down but her face turned red, very red and her cheeks got puffy.