Love Don't Change |Chapter 27|

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
12:32 p.m
Dec. 24-25

We're back in Detroit this morning we landed. so I'm just chilling with Sameer and Kareem at Monique house. I just got here 10 minutes ago, and these niggas already talm bout what party fina be thrown.

"Yeah she bad ass fuck." Sameer bite his lip showing us a picture of some pretty girl with a big ass booty.

"She is, and how she skinny with that fat ass?" Kareem ask.I laugh and roll my eyes at him.

"So, when this party?" I ask.

"Shit tonight. Its a Christmas party." Sameer rub his chest leaning back on the sofa staring at his phone screen .

"Oh y'all enjoy that. Im spending Christmas Eve and Christmas with my baby." I bite my lip and stand up. "As a matter of a fact, I'm fina go wake that ass up now." I say. They chuckle and I throw up the peace signs before walking up the stairs.

Take my baby shopping today. Once I got in the room, I locked the door and crept to the side of her bed. I lean down and Peck her pouting lips, climbing in bed with her.

"Baeeeee..." I drag kissing and licking at her lips.

"Niola!" She whines and turn her face. I take the covers off her and grip her lil booty in my hands.

"Wake that ass up." I smack it making it jiggle.

"Marcus! I swear to fucking God." She groans. Damn we using middle names now?

"Lidia, you want your nails done, and to go shopping? If so, dial 411- wake that ass up! " I whisper harshly gripping an ass cheek in my hands. Damn her ass fat but just small and round.

"Im up!" She gets happy and rush to the bathroom. I laugh and make her bed up before walking around her room touching stuff.

"This a cute color baby." I point at the bloody red color.

"Awe it really is." She says taking it from the shelf.

"Get a silver for the design and Shit. " I point at the other color. It was to high up so I grabbed it for her.

"Thank you." She smirk and look up at me. I stare down at her with my lip twisted.

"Why you looking at me?" I ask completely confused. She chuckles and roll her eyes.

"Because you sexy." She lick her tongue out at me. I shake my head and take a seat while she go to table 5 to get her acrylic.

"Ah babeeee!" She cries out when I give her the hardest ass smack.

"Stop bending over like that then, before I fuck you in this store." I whisper in her ear.

"I didn't do it on purpose." She says.

"Yes you did, because you keep doing it I point." She smack my hand from her face.

"Stop pointing yo crusty ass e.t finger in my Damn face." She frown. I burst out laughing and throw my arm around her neck cracking up.

"Girl byee." I mock what she be saying to Sarah.

"Whatever Niola. " she turn back to the rack and look through them. "Okay, so. We need sweaters!" She whine.

"Bae. No we don't!" I say for the last time.

"Okay, well we need to match so... uhhh.. ooh!" She squeal and jog over to the previous rack we left.

Ah boy we fina be trying on mad outfits.

"Bae stop." I laugh. It's 6:45 at night, Monique cooked dinner when we got home everyone ate, well except Gloria and David. They going out on a date tonight, so it's just Sameer, me and Monique.

She had her hands in my pants playing with my lil me. "Noooo. " she whines. Right now, she's straddling my lap her face burryed in my neck and her hands in my joggers. Im laying on my back, my arms wrapped around her staring into the dark.

"Bae." I groan. She giggle and rub her thumb over my tip.

"I'm not tired." She mumbles stroking me in her warm hand.

"I see," I bite my lip and moan when she jerk me off faster leaning up she stares down at me. The little light from the bathroom gave her stares away. "Ssss.. " I suck my teeth and look at what she doing to me.

"I can't wait to put this dick in me." She whines and squeeze a little tighter causing me to pulsate in her hand.

"You making it hard for me not to put this dick on you." I grab her hand and stop her from her foreplay.

"Why you do that daddy?" She reaches for it again, I chuckle and pull her down, my dick in between her clothes boobs.

"Bae take a nap." I say massaging her booty. She nod and put her hand back in my pants before she falls out.

"Fuck girl!" I yell at her. She literally just dropped a big ass pan of hot ass cookies on my foot. She gasp and try not to laugh while helping me take a seat. She hurry to get all the cookie off my foot, once she finished there was multiple red dots all over my foot.

"Sorry baby." She mumble icing my foot down.

"Damn. " I groan. My foot was on fire, I lay my head back against the back of the couch while she ice my foot.

"You alright?" David asks walking down the stairs.

"Yeah, she dropped hot cookies on my foot." I complain.

"Well," Gloria come down the stairs, "that language gon get you smacked boy." She points. I laugh and apologize. "I'll make some more cookies." Gloria says walking to the kitchen while typing her robe.

Its Christmas morning, and everybody ate cookies and milk than got dressed for the day. "You looking good in the jeans." I say to Selena Monique's older sister.

She blush and smack my arm, "you better hush boy." She giggle. Monique grim me playfully before gripping my nipple through my shirt.

"Ah bae! " I squeal out holding her wrist.

"Stop looking at my sister butt than." She mumble. I laugh and pull her into a hug.

"Shut up girl, come on so you can brush my hair." I pull her up the stairs.

-next chapter will have more about their Christmas together.

Baes in mm

EXCUSE ANY TYPOS

First!!!!!!! Follow me on sc.. I need loyal watchers. @ms.leooo