Love Don't Change |Chapter 25|

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
3:09 pm
Dec. 18

Today is Friday, I'm over Monique's house but my sister called so I'm having a conversation with her while Monique lay between my legs her head on my lower stomach.

"I think I have the money to send him down, and some spending money." My sister Anastasia stress.

"Stasi, I know this hard on you and shit like that but you can come live with me." I stress.

"I can't do that to you. I need to get my life together, and fast. Deshawn don't deserve this." She cries.

"Listen," I sigh. "I have a thousand in one of my accounts. I'll send it down to you. You can't abandon your child because things are getting tough. I got you." I assure her. She sniffles and mumble an mhm.

"Okay," she blows out a breath. "Okay." She repeats.

"Ill send it tomorrow.." I say.

"Okay. Thank you Niola, I love you so much." She says.

"Love you too." I say and we hang up. I rub through Monique hair and she smile in her sleep.

"Bae.. " I mumble.

"Yes?" She respond lowly clearly her throat.

"Im about to go." I whisper.

"Why?" She get up and frown.

"I been over here the whole week baby." I remind her.

"So." She scoffs.

"Okay bae.." I give up. "At least come with me to get me some new clothes." I shrug.

"Yaaay, okay." She jump up.

Little did she know, I found a job at another nursing home. Same days just different hours 5-9. I worked the week before this, and I got this fat ass check.

I got permission from Gloria and David to take their baby girl on a trip to Miami, we come back Christmas Eve. Trust me, it took a lot for them to agree but they understood that their baby girl has to grow up one day and they rather know where she's at instead of her sneaking off.

Her clothes are already in the trunk, and so is mine. Next, the air port.

"Let me go get dressed." She whine. I wrap my arms around her tighter and grip her ass in my hands.

"Noooo," I whine back. "Where what you wearing so you can be comfortable." I say.

"Fine." She sighs. I laugh and kiss her neck.

"Come on baby." I grab her hand, my keys and phone she does the same and we head out.

"Put this over your eyes." I tell her. Handing her a black T-shirt.

"Why?" She frown.

"Put it on baby, do you trust me?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Of course!" She defends.

"Than put it over your eyes baby." I chuckle.