Love Don't Change |Chapter 21|

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
10:17 p.m
Nov. 29

"Bae.." I say after two minutes of silence on the phone.

"Yes?" She mumbles.

"Get some comfortable clothes on, we fina take a ride." I said hopping in my car.

"I can't, my dad gon say no." She says.

"Sneak out nigga." I laugh. She giggle and agree. "I'a be out here in 10 mins baby." I say.

"Yaaay, I'm geeked." She laughs. I hear shuffling, I'm guessing she's getting ready.

"All black I'm rocking." I say.

"Me too." She said her voice sounding muffled.

"Bae, I want to kiss you." I say.

"Mm, okay. " she giggle. I laugh and turn down her block.

"You gon think I invented sex..." I sing to her.

"Boy, yo dick ain't that good." She say.

"Oh yeah? Bring that ass outside." I say and hang up.

Minutes after she come from the backyard meaning she left out the window. She climb into the car and her freshly manicured hands bring my face to her. Sshe Peck my lips multiple times.

"Hay. " she says and kiss my lips again.

"Hey baby." I blush and pull off. I head straight for the freeway. Just driving around with my baby. I roll the windows down, her hair fly everywhere.

She smiles big and put her hand out the window, I speed on the freeway. While we sing along to the radio. Wasn't many cars on the freeway, so I'm straight.

"Bae, let's go to McDonald. " She says. I nod and next thing I know she's unbuckling her seat belt.

"What you doing?" I frown glancing at her before looking at the rode. She climbs into my lap, I hold the wheel tightly. "Bae, go sit back down what if we crash?" I ask panicky.

"Shh baby." She whisper and kiss my neck. I loosen up a little as her tongue careless the flesh on my neck, her hips rocking against mine .

"You a freak." I mumble gripping her ass with my free hand.

"I know." She whisper. Her hands go into my jogging pants, and carress my tool into her small hands. Her hand barely cover it, but it felt good.

"Ahh shiit. " I slow down on the freeway a little. "Fuuck.. " I groan as she jerk and me off slowly in her hand kissing at my neck.

"Niola, you so big." She moans in my ear. I bite my lip and try not to close my eyes on this freeway. Her hand starts jerking faster, and it's so intense I had to pull over on the freeway.

"Fuuuck, Monique." I let the chair down a little while she continue to jerk me off.

My dick pulsate in her hand, and she lick her lips at the movement than I let my load loose in her hands. "Ughhh fuuck," I groan loudly. She milk out the last of my cum and I moan out. "Damn." I mumble. She reach to the glove box with her clean hand, and grab a few paper towels I keep from diners.