Love Don't Change |Chapter 5|

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
3:00 p.m
Aug. 10

I had just finished up my outfit, I am rocking a white T with one gold chain, and some black cargo shorts. My black Jordan's with white shoe laces. I spray my cologne, and head out.

Anastasia at work, Deshawn over his friend house til tomorrow so I'm cooling. Tomorrow I'm going to look for a small little house or apartment, and maybe a car. I have 15,000 bucks to step up. I've worked hard for my money, now I need to get out of my sis hair. Maybe even help her out with bills even after I leave, it's hard being a single parent I know because I watch her struggle sometimes, but I never allowed us to go hungry.

I hadn't even realized my taxi was out there, I hop in and give him the directions while adjusting the gift box in my Lap looking out the window. I can't wait to see Gloria, and the family. Mainly sweet little Keisha. The name don't really fit her but whatever.

I slouch leaning my head backwards against the seat. "Almost there bruh." The man spoke. I humin response and rub my hand over my hair. I noticed I need a haircut but I might let it grow out.

The taxi stopped, I look up and pull my money out. I pay him and put my money back in my back pocket before exiting with the gift in hand. I walk up the pavement, I notice lots of cars parked on the street and a few in the driveway.

I walk on the porch, the door was already open so I just walked in. It was a few people standing around I didn't recognize so I wen out the back door. Now, here's all the people I know, well most.

I look around at the good work I did, i spot the gift table so I walk over to it and sat it down neatly. "Niola bruh," I hear someone call me. I turn to see Kareem waving my over.

I stride over and dap him up, "where birthday girl?" I ask.

"She left with my dad to grab the cake and they'll be back." He says. I nod and look around.

"Someone else should've went since it's her birthday." I say.

"She wanted to go. " he says. I laugh and shake my head.

"She a busy body." He smirk and nod.

"Yeah, I love her to death." He rub his chin.

"Niola?" I turn to face king tall ass.

"Damn, it's been a long while." I laugh he nods and we do one another.

"How you been holding up." He asks.

"I been living man," I sigh. "Tomorrow I'm going house hunting, and maybe look for a car depends on the money I have to put down on a house." I add.

He smiles and smack me shoulder, "You ain't changed one bit, ol ambitious ass. Thats what's up." He nods.

"Baby come here." Diamond his wife says.

"Alright man," we dap up one last time. He walk one to his woman holding their baby girl her hair freshly braided. "I love you baby." He says she blush a they kiss. I smile and walk into the house. I bump into Keisha, and she stares up at me.