Love Don't Change |Chapter 9|

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
3:00 p.m
Sep. 1

Today is Friday so, I'm on my way to Monique's house so she can spend the day with me and help me furnish my new home. She don't know I'm coming over, nobody does but oh well.

I pull up, and turn my car off pocketing my keys before exiting the car. I slam the door shut and walk up pathway and knock on the door.

David opens the door with a pickle in his hand. "What you doing here young blood?" He asks opening the door all the way. I step in and wipe my hands on my pants.

"I um.. came to.. hang with Monique.." I say. He looks at me for a Long moment before his eyebrow raises.

"Uh.. why?" He questions.

"We're just friends David. I really like her though, but I move at her pace." I answer honestly.

"I know you have potential, and I know your going to take care of my baby girl. So.. she's upstairs in her bedroom sleep, so you can go and wake her up." Damn she sleep this late?

I nod and walk up the stairs in search for her room because I had no clue. I approached the only closed door, once I opened it I saw Monique knocked out. Her leg thrown over her pillow, her hair all over her face and the pillow, her mouth slightly open.

I smile and walk to her bedside, I carress her cheek and Peck her lips softly. She frowns and open her eyes slowly. I smirk and peck her lips again. She blushes and look at my lips before I stand up. "Come on girl, you spending this whole weekend with me." I say.

"What?" She asks leaning up and stretching.

"I need help decorating my house." I shrug.

"Um... okay? But my birthday is Sunday." She says. I nod and watch her rip the covers from her body. She was in silk panties and a crop top shirt. I look at her slim body and lick my lips slightly.

"Damn.." I mumble. "Ill be downstairs hurry up." I point. She smacks my hand out her face and walk to her personal bathroom. I shake my head with a smirk and walk back downstairs.

"When you get here niola?" Gloria asks. She pull me into a hug, and I hug her back.

"A few minutes ago,I came to pick up Monique. " I scratch the back of my neck. She smiles widely and clap.

"Yes! Oh my lord, your a good young man take care of my baby." She taps my cheek and skip off in the direction of the stairs.

I shake my head and sit on the couch. Nobody in here just me, so I look up Furn-Lots see what deals they have. I made some money the past week, so I have enough to furnish my living room, and dining room. Even a nice bedroom set.

An hour later Monique came down and I stood up. She had on a black hoody, and some fitted leggings with some black and white Jordan's. "You look pretty." I say honestly.

"What?" She look at me. "I look normal." She laughs.

"Beautiful to me," I stride over to her. "You smell good too." I mumble an lean down capturing her soft lips. She smile in the kiss and cup my face.

It's funny how we kissing yet all we know of one another is age and name. It may look wrong to y'all but it feels good to us. We will spend more time together and our connection will become more than physical.