Love Don't Change |Chapter 35|

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
Mar. 9
8:05 pm

(LET'S SAY IT'S SATURDAY)

"What the fuck bae?" I groan in the phone. Her stank ass on the toilet asking me how to get a shit out faster.

''Baeeee I'm constipated.'' She cry out.

''Just thrust yo hips forward, and uhh...'' I drift off staring at the wall, this conversation so awkward but I love my baby so I'll do whatever necessary.

''Bae, you a great suporter.'' She says out of breath. I bust out laughing and stood to my feet walking to the kitchen where Royalty, and Faith were.

''Thanks bae I try for you.'' I say honestly.

''Daddy, look.'' Royalty says happily. I look down at her and she's holding a cup that's decorated with different glitters and letters.

''Wow! Mommy helped you make that?" I gasp. She nods eagerly and clap. "That's beautiful baby girl, you an artist just like daddy.'' I kiss her head and walk to the fridge.

''Bae, how is Royalty even doing?" Moe ask me.

''She straight ma.'' I nod and grab out an ever fresh bottle, full of grape cranberry juice.

''Hmmm,'' She hums. I look over at faith cleaning up the mess that was made.

"I'm on my way.'' I say.

''You serious right now?'' She asks shocked.

''Yeah baby.'' I laugh. ''Get you about 3 pairs of clothes and be ready when I get there.'' I demand.

''Yes sir, love you.'' She says and flush the toilet. I laugh and roll my eyes.

''I love you more baby girl.'' She hangs up and I sat my phone down and grab me a cup pouring my juice.

''So you gon bring this bitch to our home?" Faith whisper harshly.

I frown and look her way real quick, "Our house?" I ask. "This my house, don't forget that. And don't call my girl out her name no more." I point. She scoff and turn her back to me finishing up her cleaning.

"You real crazy for thinking you can pop into my life, and switch shit around.'' I tell her before walking out the door.

I rented this small little house near the metro beach, but I don't plan on swimming in March, I just wanna have some alone time with baby girl before we be busy all week.

"Bae I'm outside.'' I say through the speaker and it send the message.

From: Babygirl
Kk just got out the shower hold on.

To: Babygirl
👌

I lean back in my seat after turned up the radio. I don't really listen to this music, but there are songs that I get turnt to.

''Hey baby." She say climbing in the car and throwing her bag to the backseat.

"Hey bae." I smirk and she lean over pecking my cheek softly, her perfectly manicured nails scrape against my thigh.

"Where you taking me?" She ask, getting comfy in her seat than looking at me.

"Buckle up bae. Relax let ya man cater to you." I say smoothly. I glance over at her, and she's licking over her teeth slowly and seductively.

"Fine." She whispers than buckle her seatbelt.

"Ya parents know you leaving?" I ask.

"Yes, they think I'm with Sarah though." She says typing on her phone.