Love Don't Change |Chapter 7|

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
9:12 a.m
Aug. 11

Anastasia said if I can get a ride home I can have the car for a day to go house hunting. Last night I was searching on my phone. I found one, I can pay $300, that's 10 dollars a day.I can afford that, it also has a nice area, not suburb but it's nice. No abandoned houses, a drive way, garage, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms one connected to a room, the other on the main floor. Small living room, small dining room, small kitchen, a basement. Nice deal right?

Now I need to see how much the down payment is when I meet up with realator/landlord Mr. Nelson. I'm currently on my way, and listening to the radio.

I can't believe what you happened yesterday, she surprised the fuck outta me. I felt her juices soaking through her panties,and the way she moaned in my ear.

Stop it stop it . The last thing you need is a boner while trying to reason with a man to get this house.

I sigh and turn into the driveway of the house. A red buick parked on the street so he must be here already. I sigh and hop out, my portfolio in hand and my wallet and everything such as car keys and phone in my pocket. I made for sure the doors we're locked before walking up the walk way to the house.

I enter and see a woman in a fitted skirt, with a suit jacket on. I clear my throat and she turn to face me, beautiful.

"Hello, I'm Jenna." She hold her hand out. "My father couldn't make it today so I took over for him." She nods.

I shake her hand and speak, "I'm niola." I nod.

"Okay, so before I take you on a tour around this house. Tell me about yourself, I don't want to waste my time you know?" She raise an eyebrow. I nod.

Down to business.

After I put down 2 months worth of rent, I headed to a car dealership. Once I walked in I was greeted with a tall dark skin man who looked a little like my uncle back home.

"Welcome to Ford,I'm Kelly I'll show you around and give you a good deal." He holds his hand out. I nod an shake his hand.

"I'm looking for a nice truck, I saw a Cadillac on the website and it was on sale, is the offer Still standing?" I ask while we walk towards the trucks.

"Actually we sold a few today, and luckily you came for the last one but, that offer isn't standing anymore." He says. I sigh and look at him.

"How much?" I ask.

"Well it's originally 40,000." I sigh and look at him.

"is there a better deal?" I question rubbing over my head.

"I can go down by 5,000 son." He says.

"I have 14,000 looking for something good." I mumble. "Can I pay a car note or something?" I question.

"Let me talk to my boss its a small coffee shop across the street. Be back in like 20, he's in a meeting." He says.

"Nah bruh,I'll go look somewhere else." I shrug.

"Wait wait. Ummm.. car note for this car is very high man. You sure?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Nah bruh, I'll go look somewhere else." I repeat myself and walk out. He just playing me, talm bout the offer not up anymore. Fuck him. Niggas never wanna see another nigga doing good or better than them.

I Peel off heading towards a local dealership, I would've came here first but I wanted that caddilac. Guess I'll settle for something else.

"How'd it go?"Anastasia asks.

"It was alright." I sigh throwing her keys on the counter. "They going to deliver my car to me on Monday because I paid full payment and I bought some stereos from them. Good customer I guess. " I yawn tiredly.

"What about the house?" She asks sitting on the couch and eating a bowl of strawberries.

"I got a house on the eastside." I yawn again and sit next to her taking a few.

"Thats far from the west." She says.

Closer to Monique. "Yeah it is. I didn't use up all the money, there's 3,000 left. 1,500 split between us." I say. She smiles an hug my neck.

"Little brother I love you so fucking much." She sniffles. "Soon, me and my baby will be moving too.." she sighs and look in her lap.

"I have a job offer down there, to run a pay less!" She says.

"What?" I ask in disbelief. "You my only family Anastasia you an my nephew why would you leave?" I ask.

"I love you Niola lord knows I do, but this a big fucking deal. $35 dollars an hour as a Co -business owner!" She smiles looking up dremaily.

"I know." I sigh and look at my big sister. "I love you, and every time you free or I'm free I want you to talk to me, I need to stay in lil mans life he need a father figure you know?" I question.

She nods and wipe her tears, I kiss her cheek and hug her. "I love you too." She whispers.

After my shower I climb in bed with my nephew and kiss his forehead. My phone vibrates, so I unlock it.

From: Sameer
Bruh, my birthday tomorrow we fina have a lil kick back at my house. You welcome to come, parents gone for my mom birthday. We got b lit.

To: Sameer
I got work tomorrow I get off at 9 man imma b tired as fuck.

From: Sameer
Come on bruh. You can even crash a my place after. My sister gon be hereeee. Lmao.

I chuckled at him before responding .

To: Sameer
That sounds tempting but I have work the following morning bruh. I'm on my grind no time for games. ya feel me ?

From: Sameer
I understand man. Ill see yo ass soon then peace.

To: Sameer

I plug my phone up and at down. I'm tired ass fuck, and I have work at 5am all the way to 9pm. Shiit... It already 10..

Not even seconds later i fell out.

-
-If you love someone you have to let them go.

Niola and Anastasia in mm

First!!!!!!! Follow me on sc.. I need loyal watchers. @ms.leooo