Love Don't Change |Chapter 19|

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
8:00 a.m
Nov. 22

Jumping out of my sleep, I look next to me and see Monique resting peacefully. I take deep breaths and pull her close to me. Another nightmare.

This time, it was of Monique being taken away from me. All I remember we were fighting, some boy grabbed her hand and they left.

Monique groans and snuggle into my neck. "You okay?" She asks grumbly.

"Yea baby, just another nightmare." I whisper. rubbing her waist up and down.

"Awe baby." She whines. I smirk and kiss her pouty lips. Her brown eyes staring up at me, and I estate down at her.

"You the first girl I've met that don't have bad breath in the morn. " I mumble wiping her hair from her face.

"I wish I could say the same for you." She laughs. I chuckle and kiss her lips again climbing between her legs.

"You think you funny hm? " I ask. She nods with a smile. I grin down at her. "I luh yo skinny ass." I mumble.

"I love you too baby." She whispers. Capturing her lips, my tongue massage hers. Her nails grip into my shirt pulling me toward her.

My lips connect with her jaw, leaving wet kisses all the way down to her neck. I suck gently at the flesh leaving purple and red marks. "Baeeee..." she moans.

"Yeah?" I ask gripping her sports bra in my hand I look around for a zipper and fail miserably. "Whea da zipper? " I frown.

"I promised my mama." She reminds me.

"Shhh baby.. we not having sex.." I whisper. She nods and take her bra off. She lay back, and I look at her somewhat medium boobs.

I flick my tongue against one causing her to gasp. I massage the other one, leaving hickeys on the flesh.

I suck down her stomach, and she moans. Her body begging for me, I smell the sex in the air. I suck at her navel and slowly guide her boy shorts down. She looks at me with hooded eyes.

I smirk and spread her legs, I watch as her pussy glisten with white cream. "You already ready baby." I say. She moans and play with her boobs.

I kiss her inner thighs softly, sucking at the flesh leaving huge purple bruises. "Ahhh.. " she moans softly. My tongue flick out at her clit, causing her to gasp and lift up.

"You promised I wouldn't fuck you... I didn't promise I wouldn't eat this pussy of yours." I mumble. I lick up her wet slit, her legs wrap around my neck, while her hand pushes my head down further. I kiss her clit, and stick a finger into her hole.

She moans loudly and play with my hair. "You so tight baby." I mumble. Stroking my finger in and out of her slowly, I continue to fuck her clit with my tongue. Adding another finger she screams out my name.

"Oh my God Niola," she moans loudly. "Baby that feels so good." She whimpers, grinding into my fingers and tongue. "Yess, fuuuck. " she cries out.

"Come on my fingers baby, squirt on my tongue." I say huskily. my dick mad hard at this point, but she not ready for it.

Her juices cover my fingers and constantly fall out onto the bed. Cream everywhere. My baby a creamer.

"A-aaah! " she screams her legs shaking violently. Than out of no where she squirted in my mouth. I suck her pussy clean and lick my lips.

"Ion think I need breakfast this morning." I joke. She laughs tiredly. I get out of bed and get her a warm wash cloth.

I wipe her clean while she lay there looking satisfied. After I brush my teeth, I cuddle her and kiss her cheek. "You going to need a whole lot of makeup for your neck bae." I say softly playing in her hair.

"That was the best ever." She mumbles. I look at her amused while she have a grin plastered on her face.

"Anything for my queen. Im not eating yo ass tho ." I point. She smack my hand out her face and cuddle closer to me throwing her bare leg over my waist, and burying her face in my neck.

Not long before she's sleep. I drove to McDonald to get her some breakfast. When I got back; there's she stood in the living room clicking through channels.

"Brought you food. " I say. She turns around with a smile.

"Yaaay.. " she skip over to me grabbing the bags. She sits on the couch, I sit on the floor between her legs and eat my food.

"My mom picking me up at 2." She says.

"Alright baby girl." I nod.

"Niola, you are the best boyfriend ever. I see a future for us." She says after we had cleaned up our trash and cuddled up on the couch.

"Me too. I see us with a big house, 3 kids...." I trail off. "You a teacher, and me a owner of my own art studio for children to come and express themselves through art." I smile at the thought.

"Baby. Maybe we should... think about getting to the point where we can afford to own our own school." She says.

"Performing arts school." I smile at her.

"Yeah, we can do what we both love in the same vicinity." She nods.

"Damn.. that's a good idea. But that sounds very expensive. " I say.

"Nothing is to expensive, when you have your mind on bigger things baby," she straddle my lap and kiss my lips. "Baby, we can do anything." She adds with a bright smile. "You, can do anything you want. Just put your mind to it." I smile big at her and hug her waist.

"Damn.. you gon be a great mother." She blush and bite her lip.

"Thanks. I love to see you do good Niola.. I wanna see you get bigger and badder." she says honestly.

Damn.. Deep conversation taking shit to another level. The love is evident in her choice of words, the way her eyes sparkle at me. I love this girl, this my motherfukin baby.

"We talm bout running a school and shit." I laugh. She giggle and kiss my cheek.

"Yeah. It was a nice idea." She says.

"Yeah. It shows how much we want to be in each others lives too." I point. She smack my hand from her face and lean down pecking my lips.

"I love you Niola. It wasn't love at first sight. But it's love now." She says.

"I think I always loved you. You intrigued me. Baby girl you still intrigue me." I carress her cheek. She smile softly and close her eyes leaning into the gentle gesture.

"I can't wait to meet your family." She whispers. She's laying on my chest now, her legs thrown on each side of me, and my chin rested on her head.

"Just two people baby." I laugh.

"Yeah two people you love a whole lot." She's points out.

I bite her finger softly causing her to giggle. "Take a nap with me." She mumble.

"Damn, my tongue wore that ass out." I chuckle.

"Lemme lone." She says in a baby voice with a pout on her lips.

"Never." I reply deeply. She laughs and kiss my cheek.

"Your voice vibrates your chest." She comments.

"Didn't you say you wanted a nap?" I ask.

"Goodnight." She says. I laugh and kiss her head.

"Night baby." I closer my eyes....

5mins later..

"Are birds color blind?" She question, I sigh and we start up a whole conversation.

This girl the one who said she was sleepy... that's my baby though.

-you got what I want. And I got what you need. Hey there.

Niola in mm

First!!!!!!! Follow me on sc.. I need loyal watchers. @ms.leooo