Love Don't Change |Chapter 13|

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
2:50 p.m
Oct. 15

"What all you don't have?" She asks me, we're walking side to side and I am pushing the cart.

"Uh, I don't have anything but bread and lunch meat. " I chuckle. She glares at me.

"Niola, you need to eat real food before you get all skinny and flabby." She scolds me.

"Well, I don't know how to cook." I say honestly.

"That mean you need to stop by my house every night after work and pick you up a plate." She says as I follow her to the fruit area.

"I guess you right." I nod and look at her ass in the leggings. She examining apples, making sure they good. I walk up behind her, an kiss her neck.

"Niola... we in public." She reminds me.

"I know where we at." I kiss her jaw and rub her waist with my thumb.

"Niola?" A woman's voice call. I kiss Monique cheek one last time before turning around. Jenna the landlords daughter.

"Oh hi." I speak.

"Hey." She smiles and look me up an down. "What's up?" She asks.

Why she trying to make conversation for?

"You are?" Monique questions her. Aw shit.

"Why, I'm Jenna." She speaks.

"Okay, and? Jenna, Niola is busy right now." Monique retorts.

Jenna licks her lips and stare at me for a minute, than her eyes snap back on Monique's. "I guess." She shrugs and walk off, I mean sashayed off.

I shake my head at Jenna choice of actions than I look down at my shorty. "Who she?" She raise an eyebrow.

"My landlords daughter." I pick at my beard examining my baby girl.

"Yeah well she better back up before she get smacked up. " she rolls her eyes and walk back to the fruit. I smirk and watch her.

"You sexy when you infuriated." I say honestly.

"Whatever nigga." She mumble. I chuckle and shake my head at her mean ass.

"That is not how you play the game. " Monique says.

"How you gon' tell me how to play big bank take lil bank?" I say.

"I quit." She glares at me. I smile and kiss her lips, forcing her to lay on the bed. I reach down and spread her legs so I can fit in between.

"Alright,  I'm sorry for cheating. " I put emphasis on it because I didn't do it.

"Its okay." She smirk and pull my neck down. She capture my bottom lip between her teeth. I pull back and look at her.

"Why you always biting me?" I question.

"I don't know." She mumbles studying my face. I lick my lips an lean down, I Peck her lips softly. I kiss her bottom lip, before I Peck her top lip. She give me entrance, I gladly enter my tongue into her warm mouth. Our tongues at war, I pinch her thigh causing her to whimper in my mouth.

Her hands rub my sides up and down. I break the kiss and look in her eyes. "You so beautiful." I whisper.

"I know," she blush. "You tell me everyday." She add. I smile a kiss her lips one last time before I lay on top of her. "Why you have this hot ass shirt on?" She asks.