Chapter 36

"OMG! You're....... Channing Tatum!" I said. "Yeah um..I saw you dancing and your amazing would you like to be in Step Up with me?" He said scratching his head. "Yes! I would love to, I love you!" I said in a high voice. "Oh thanks." He said laughing. "I love your movie The Vow, I love your butt too its gorgeous." I said smiling. He gave me a weird look. Why did I just tell 2012's hottest man in the world I love his butt? He probably thinks I'm weird. "Thanks I get that a lot." He said chuckling. "Ok well here's my managers number call him about the movie. See ya there." He said walking away. I screamed and called the # right away. I'm going to set tomorrow and the movie premiere is in 2 months. I'm so excited.

2 months later

(AUSTIN POV.)

I'm going to the Step Up movie premiere. I heard that a special guest is going to be there and starring in the movie. I'm going with my mom, Alex, Zach, Robert, and Tyler and of course Dave. We arrive at the premiere and there's a red carpet and everything. "Welcome Mr. Mahone here take your seat please." A lady said. I sat down and saw Channing Tatum walk out. Everyone cheered. "Hey guys thanks for coming to the show." Channing said. "Now I'm here to introduce the lovely, talented, and beautiful Chloe Johnson." He said clapping. Chloe walked out she looked beautiful. Wait, what she's an actress?

"Hey guys thanks Channing." She said kissing him on the cheek. "So guys are you ready to see the movie!" She yelled and everyone cheered. "Great! And after the movie don't move because we are showing some videos of us backstage and what it's like." She said like the lights dimmed. "Enjoy." Channing said. They walked off and sat behind me and my friends. I don't think they noticed that it was us. Then a boy walked in and sat by Chloe. "Hey Jackson!" I heard her say. "Hey babe!" He said kissing her cheek. Babe?

The movie ended

Then they showed the videos.

"Hey I'm Chloe." She said making a funny face. "And I'm Channing." He said making a funny face too. "And were the hill billy bunch dancers." They said together. Weird music started playing and try started dancing funny. Everyone laughed.

Then another video came on.

They were sitting on baby bikes. "Ok ready set go!" A familiar voice said. They started racing and she won. "YEE! That's how it's done son!" She said jumping around. "Whatever." Channing said getting of the bike. She grabbed the camera and faced it twisted her, Channing, and ALEX AND ZACHARY AND ROBERT. Why when did they visit her. "Bye guys we love you." She said kissing the camera.

And the last video

"Ok guys so this is the plan, Channing and Justin Bieber are waiting for us out there and were gonna shoot then with these water guns." She said as her and the crew hundled. "Ok." They all said. "Break!" She said. They went outside and started shooting Channing and Justin. "Ahh!" They yelled and Justin attacked Chloe and started shooting her. "SAY MERCY!" Justin said. "MERCY!" she yelled. And the videos ended.

"Thanks for coming." Chloe said and walked out if the theater to take pictures with fans. I stood in line too. "Awww hi. What's your name?" Chloe said. there was a little standing there hugging her. "I'm Grace." she said. "oh you remind me of my sister." she said kissing her and taking a picture. "next!" the guy yelled. its my turn.

I walked up to her. "hi what's your name?" she said. "Um.....AUSTIN but some people call me sexy beast." I said looking down. "that's funny my friend Austin used to say that." she said posing for the picture. "Yep that's right shawty." I said and she looked at my confused. "Austin?" she said taking my hood off. "Austin!" she yelled hugging me, she kissed me and everyone snapped pictures.

5 YEARS LATER

Me and Austin have been married for 2 years now. We have 2 children named Carter and Mason. I love them with all my heart. Austin's still famous and he is still traveling. He'll be back soon.

THE END!