Chapter 27

(CHLOE POV.)

I can't believe they think Gabby is my daughter. Well me, Gabby, and Justin are going to the mall. Then we're going to the beach just to hang out. So we arrived at the mall and a bunch of girls were trying to touch Justin. Kenny is trying to get them away while we try to get in the mall. We finally got in the mall and we went to a hat store, clothes, toys (for gabby)

And shoes. We finally were leaving the mall but Justin got a text and he laughed and showed me. It was a picture of Jazmyn and Jaxon sleeping.

We got in the car and drove back to the hotel and we were gonna get our swim suits on but someone knocked on the door. I answered it, it was a really goofing looking boy. "Hey Chaz." I heard Justin say as he walked into the room. "Yo what's up Bieber." They did some crazy hand shake and then they hugged. I coughed and Justin smiled at me "oh sorry this is Chaz my best friend." I smiled and shook his hand. "Hi I'm Chloe I'm Justin's other best friend." He smiled and stopped shaking my hand. I hugged him and hugged back and laughed. "Sorry I'm a hugger." "That's ok I like huggers." He smiled.

We watched a movie while Gabby was napping. We watched The Notebook, Perks of Being A Wallflower, 21 Jump Street, and Marley and Me. I cried on the last one and Chaz put his arm around me. I cuddled up into his chest, I can't believe I'm saying this but right now I'm not even thinking of Austin right now. I think I'm starting to like Chaz.

Gabby started waking up so I gave her a cookie, she ate it and fell right back to sleep. Wow for an 8 year old she is easy to take care of, I got a coca-cola and sat back down but Chaz and Justin weren't there I was just about to open my Coke when Justin and Chaz jumped out with masks on and scared so I shook my pop and sprayed it in there eyes. There screaming, Gabby's crying I don't even know why she's crying. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." I said running into the kitchen and grabbing some wet towels. "Here put them on your eyes." They placed them on their eyes and I started helping Gabby.

I helped Gabby and then I sat back down by Justin. Justin put his arm around me and I put mine around his. We laughed and I kissed his cheek, he looked at me and smiled. He kissed my forehead and I looked up at him and smiled. He laughed cause I mocked him, I looked over at Chaz and he looked a little jealous. I went and kissed his cheek too and he smiled and kissed mine too.

I fell asleep on Justin'a shoulder and he shook and I got tighter around him. He finally picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bed next to Gabby. He put the covers over Gabby and I and kissed my forehead.

He jumped in the bed acrossed the room and he fell asleep too. Wow tomorrow were going to the beach and its going to be so much fun. I had to pee so I got up and went to the bathroom and found out that Gabby uses the toilet as a swimming pool for her dolls. I put the dolls in the tub and I went to the bathroom. I went back to bed but I heard a noise and I got scared so I jumped up and went over to Justin'a bed. "Justin?" He opened one eye and said 'hmmm' I looked at him shocked. "I heard a noise and I'm scared." He he shook over a little bit and lied in bed with him. He put he arm around my waist and pulled me close and kissed my cheek. I fell asleep again, Justin is so warm.

----------

SORRY IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I THINK I MIGHT LET CHAZ AND CHLOE DATE! HUH TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WOULD BE COOL.

Love -the author.

-----------

Your The One I Want (Austin Mahone FanFic)hdnsnsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara