Chapter 25 (Lots of Tears)

I cried on Dave's shoulder for 2 hours. Until I finally decide to go and find Austin. I ran upstairs and I ran to the front door and shot it behind me. I forgot it was raining and I'm wearing a tank top with no jacket and I also don't have my phone. I started walking because I didn't want to take my car out. I walked to the beach, the cliff, Alex's house, and even the park but I didn't find him. I went to the basketball court and I heard Austin singing. He's sings when he's stressed. I just stood at the door and listened to his beautiful voice. Then he stopped singing "Chloe?" He looked at me angry. He walked over "What the hell I told you not to do the movie!" He yelled and grabbed my arm and squeezed it hard. "Owwwwww!" I started to cry and he let go. "I did it because I wanted to be noticed, I wanted to be someone that everyone wants to be!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "But you are someone your my girl." He whispered. "Wait why did you kiss Justin when I told you not to?" I wiped my tears. "Because it was part of the movie and I played his girlfriend." I sniffled. Then I ran out of the court. I started crying again because I was so cold and dumb enough to do the movie.

Then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around "look Austin I know your mad but-oh hi justin." I sniffled. He bit his lip and held out his arms and I ran into them and cried while he rubbed my back. I let go "thanks Justin but I'm gonna go home now." He smiled. "Ok be careful please." I nodded and started walking again. "Chloe wait!" I stopped and turned around. "Here take my jacket." He took off he jacket and handed it to me. "No Justin then you'll be cold." "Please just take it. You can keep it." "Thanks justin." I hugged him and out his jacket on. It smelled like him he smells he good. I started walking again and I finally got to reach my house I looked at it and walked in. It was completely empty I walked around into the kitchen, the living room, my old room, and then my parents old room. I sat in the bed and saw something shining in the corner. I walked over slowly and picked it up, it was my moms old necklace. I smiled an put it on then walked in their bathroom and I found a picture of me, my parents, and my brother. The picture was at least a year old.

I walked into Austin's house and everyone screamed my name and ran in and hugged me. "Um, hi." I said confused. "We throught you died." Alex said relieved. I laughed an they stared at me with confused looks. "Oh you were serious?" I walked into the kitchen an sat down and ate a hot pocket. "Why are you guys staring at me?!" Alex opened his mouthed but nothing came out. "Because Austin went to look for you since we weren't back yet." Dave said scratching his head. I dropped my hot pocket and I called Austin but I never answered. So I just stayed up all night until he came back. He finally came back at 2 AM. I ran to him and hugged him. "Oh my god Austin never scare me like that again." I never wanted to let him go. "I'm sorry I went looking for you and-" "shhhhhh I'm just glad your in my arms." I said as I tightened my grip. He tightened his too. "Finding you is so hard but loving you is easy." He said as he pulled away and kissed me. Then he guided me to his room and we cuddled and fell asleep.

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and found Gabby looked at me with a smile. "Good morning Chloe." She smiled as she uncovered me. I looked over and found Austin still sleeping. So I got up tucked the covers over him and kissed his head and left. I forgot that Christmas is next week and Gabby and I have to decorate the tree once we get decorations. We're looking for decorations today and the nearest Wal-Mart. I got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth. I jumped into the with Gabby and drove to Wal-Mart.

---------

We're at Wal-Mart

---------

" I like these ornaments." Gabby smiled as she handed me the purple and red glass bulbs for the tree. "Ok I do too." Then we were looking for presents for Austin, Dave, Alex, Michelle, Justin, and the crew. We went home with a thousand bags. Right when we got home we wrapped the gifts and decorated the tree. We were blasting Justin Bieber's Christmas album until my phone rang. "Hello....?" Then they hung up. "Ok?" I said then turned the music up louder. Gabby and I danced for about 2 hours and we finally got tired. We fell on the floor and started laughing. "There's that laugh I love." Austin said as he stopped the music. I smiled at him and blew him a kiss. He caught it and put it to his then winked at me.

He looked at the tree and was in shock. "Wow, the tree looks amazing." "Yeah thanks to me and Gabby." I smiled and he laughed. "Look guys it's a puppy." Gabby said jumping up and down. I waked over and there was a puppy in our yard. I opened the door "awwwww it's so cute." I walked over to it and picked it up. Then Gabby came out. "Can we keep it." She smiled and me and I looked at Austin he smiled and nodded. "Yay!!!!!" "What are gonna name him." "Oscar!" "Awww." I smiled and put the puppy down. I walked over to Austin.

I hugged him and pulled him to the ground. "Ahhhh" he fell and I started laughing until he pulled me down. He started laughing and were both laughing until we came eye to eye. He got closer and so did I then soon our lips crashed together. "Ewwwww." Gabby said covering her eyes. I laughed and pulled away. I got up and so did he. Austin looks so cute when he wears a beanie.

Austin and I walked inside and sat in the couch while Gabby was still playing with Oscar. Alex and Dave were playing the Xbox upstairs. So it was just me and Austin. Austin put his arm around me and pulled me close. I yawned and Austin looked down at me. "Are you tired?" I nodded. "Well then go to sleep babe." He kissed my forehead while he lied down so I could get comfortable on his chest. Then I fell asleep and woke up at 2 AM. I got without waking Austin and went to the bathroom.

When I left the bathroom I went to see Gabby upstairs but she wasn't up there. I went downstairs and found her asleep outside with the dog. I grabbed my jacket and walking outside to get her I touched her she was freezing. I picked her up and carried her inside and Oscar followed. I carried her upstairs and covered her with a bunch of blanket and I put a heat pad on her head and kissed her cheek then went back downstairs.

I walked in and Austin looked worried. "You okay babe?" I asked and he looked at me relieved and hugged me. "Yeah I thought you left again." I sat down next to him "no I took Gabby up to bed." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Well lets get back to bed." He lied down and I lied in his chest. I took me awhile to fall asleep but Austin looked so cute when he's sleeping.