Chapter 16 (I want you back)

I sat on the couch and cried Justin walked over and sat by me and hugged me tight. "It's going be okay." He smiled. Then I heard his song What About Love on the tv. I turned it up louder and TJ asked him questions. "Ok, here's a really important question." He looked at the camera and smiled. "Hit me with it brother." He looked at the camera. "What About Love Chloe Johnson?" Austin tried to act all cool he laughed. "Never man she's not my type." He laughed again.

My jaw dropped and so did Justin's. I grabbed my phone and called Austin since is interview was over. He picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Nice interview you had there Austin!"

"Yeah it was great!"

"Yeah Austin this is Chloe."

"Oh."

"Yeah, you are such a jerk!"

"Whatever I saw the articles in the magazines."

"Yeah they were fake me and Justin aren't dating and we were just hanging out and disneyland."

"Yeah right."

"I'm being serious, I went to Disneyland with Justin and his family."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Whatever."

"I really am."

"It's just like your song, What About Love What About Our Promises."

"What!? Are we breaking up?"

"I don't know do you want to."

"No I love you with all my heart."

"But every time I give you MY heart..." I paused. "You break it." I started crying. "I have to go Austin me and Justin have an interview." I paused and so did he it was silent.

"I love you babe." My eyes got wide and I hung up I didn't want to say it back.

(AUSTIN POV.)

I told Chloe I loved her but she never said it back. Great now she hates me. I got in my limo and I turned the radio on. The radio played I Want You Back by Cher Lloyd. That song was explaining what is happening with me and Chloe. So I look up the song wrote down the lyrics and I have to learn it on the acoustic guitar. I want to surprise Chloe and sing the song to her at her next show.

(CHLOE POV.)

So Justin and I have a show to go to tomorrow but he said he would take me to a water park. Isn't he sweet. So I grabbed my bath suit and me and Justin were off to the water park.

We got to the water park and I got on my bathing suit and put my hair in my messy bun. Justin was already and we went to the rides. They were so fun but there were so many stairs. So I carried the raft while Justin piggy backed me up the stairs. We got to the top finally and we went down the slide which led into a toilet bowl thing, where you spin around and then go through this hole and you end up in the lazy river.

It was so fun to be there with Justin. We knew there were paparazzi there so we tried not to have to much fun. But it turned out they got a lot more then we expected. We were done at the park we went back to our hotel and I looked at the pictures. "Great, now they have pictures of you giving me a piggy back ride, you and me holding hands going up the stairs, you helping me shoot that basketball, and ME AND YOU KISSING!" My jaw dropped. "What we never kissed." Justin walked over and sat next to me. "OMG! Why are they doing this to us?" I pulped on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

I woke up to a call from Austin. Great he's gonna tell at me. Well here I go.

"Hello?" I said trying not to cry.

"Chloe?"

"Yeah?"

"Is this shit true about you and Justin?" He yelled.

"Yes, but not the kissing."

"Ahhhhhh why are you hanging out with him and not me?"

I paused.

"Because you never have time for me."

He paused.

"Do you really feel that way?"

"Yes!" This time I did start to cry. "You never have time for me. Your always out having a concert or hanging out with the crew. You weren't in the musical because of a concert and I had to kiss Alex! You never ever ever have time for me." I cried harder.

"I'm sor- I cut him off.

"Yeah sure your sorry, whatever call me when you have time for me." I hung up and ran out of my hotel room. I want to look my best for this show. Because I know Austin's gonna be there and I want to look the best I have ever looked.

I ran a bunch of stores, I got my hair, nails done, and I got the most beautiful dress and I got some new makeup to match my dress. The concert was tonight and I'm getting ready now. (Btw the argument that Chloe had with Austin was yesterday)

---------

5 hours later

---------

"Chloe are you ready?"

"Yeah hang on!"

I ran and put another coat of red lip stick. Because my dress is red and I know red is Austin's favorite color. "Wow you look stunning." Justin eyes popped out and he whistled. "Thanks, but watch where your eyes go." He nodded. As we went to our show. There has to be 10,000 people out there. "Thanks for coming I'm here to welcome Chloe Johnson and Justin Bieber!" The crowd screamed as we came on stage.

"Hey there are we having a good time tonight?" I asked and handed the mic to Justin as the crowd screamed. "Hey who agrees with me about how stunning Chloe looks tonight!" I blushed as he smiled. The crowd was going crazy. The music started and we sand our songs. But there was on last song. "Hey guys I'm sorry the concerts almost over but there's one last song we have for you." Then the music for Nothing Like Us started playing.

--------

There's nothing like us

There's nothing like you for me

Together through the storm

There's nothing like us

There's nothing like you for me

Together through the storm

--------

Then we sang the rest until it ended. Me and Justin grabbed each others hand and bowed and walked off. That was amazing. I hugged Justin then some where music started playing. I turned around and found Austin standing there playing his guitar and I Want You Back by Cher Lloyd. When he was done singing he walked up to me kissed me then.....