Chapter 29 (hey wait)

Austin did the unbelievable..... He slapped me. "You think I'm gonna take you back when you left me for Justin!" He yelled. I started crying harder from the pain. "I DIDN'T LEAVE YOU F-FOR HIM, I L-LEFT BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON M-M-ME AGAIN." I cried. "It was a dare, Alex and Robert dared me to kiss another girl on beach." He said calmly. I looked at my feet and cried. "Chloe? I didn't mean to hurt you." He grabbed my hand and I jerked it away. I started walking again until Austin called my name. "Chloe please forgive me." "Austin every time I forgive you, you just break my heart again." I sniffled.

He pulled me into a hug and started crying. "I'm so so sorry." He cried. "Austin you know I don't like when people cry, especially you." He pulled away. "What? You still have feelings for me?" I wiped his tears. "I never stopped and never will." He smiled and I giggled. He crashed his lips onto mine but someone pulled me away. "Ow!" I said as they pulled me behind the house. "Chaz?" I asked wiping my tears. "What are you doing kissing Austin?" He asked angrily. "What do you mean?" "I like you okay? There I said it. I like you." My jaw dropped.

"You know what never mind." He walked away. "Wait Chaz come back!" I ran after him. "No, don't talk to me." He walked right by Austin. "Chaz stop! I'm sorry I didn't know!" He stopped and turned around. "YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW!" "YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" "I DIDN'T HAVE TO, YOU KISSED ME! YOU SAW ME SHIRTLESS! I FLIRTED WITH YOU! WE SLEPT IN THE SAME BED! I LOVE YOU CHLOE! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!" "I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU TOO BUT THEN I CAME BACK AND SAW AUSTIN AND FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL OVER AGAIN!"

We were face to face I kissed Chaz. "Bye Chaz. Go back to the house." He nodded and started walking back. I sighed and turned around to face Austin. He was crying again. "What's wrong now?" I asked him wiping his tears. He sniffles and giggled. "You fell in love with me all over again." I giggled and nodded.

"Look I'm sorry I kissed you when your dating Jasmine I just wanted to tell you that I lo-" I was cut off by Austin's lips. Our lips moved in sync until I heard a 'click' sound. I looked an it was paparazzi. "Shit! I have to go I'm sorry for kissing you." I said walking away back to my house. I opened the door and sat on the couch rubbing my head.

I felt someone sit by me, I looked over. "Hey Gabs." I said and she smiled. "Hey CC." She came and kissed my cheek. Then Justin walked in and hugged me. "Oh my gosh, Chloe you had me worried sick." He pulled away and I laughed. "You sound like my mom." He laughed and so did Gabby. "Hey wanna go to the mall?" Justin asked as he searched the fridge for food. "Yeah and then we can go swimming after." I said grabbing my purse. "LEGGO!" Gabby said opening the door. "Hey you got that from Alex and Austin." I laughed.

We went to the mall and got a bunch of stuff. I got a new bikinis ones red with polka dots and the other one is purple zebra print. Justin helped me pick the purple one out😏. He's such a pervert. We're on our way to go swimming. We got out of the car and set down the things in the beach. Justin was relaxing with me until I started to get hot. "Come on Justin lets go for a swim." He moaned. "Come on!" I said poking him. "Fine lets go!" We ran to the water and I dunked Justin's head in. I started laughing until all of a sudden I was under water.

I came up coughing and Justin was laughing. Until I couldn't breathe. He grabbed me and hugged me. "Are you okay?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead. I tackled him and kissed him on the lips. We laughed an then heard Gabby scream. "Gabby!" I ran to her. "Are you okay what's wrong?" She pointed at the person.

IT WAS CORY!!

I grabbed Gabby and I gave her Justin so I could call the police. "Hey Chloe." A deep voice said. It was Cory. "What do you want Cory?" "You." He grabbed my arm and I jerked him off and ran to Justin and Gabby. "Justin get all the stuff and meet me at Alex's and I'll take Gabby." He nodded and kissed my forehead. I pick Gabby up and through her over my shoulder. I ran and Cory chased us. I ran into someone and dropped Gabby while I fell down.

I looked up to see who is was and it was Austin and Jasmine. "Chloe? Gabby? Are you okay?" He looked at me with a weird look. I nodded and looked around for Cory. I grabbed Gabby's hand and started walking again. "Haha found you again." Cory said. "Cory?" I heard Austin say. I started crying. "Gabby call Justin and ask him if he can come and get you." I hugged her and she started crying. "But what about you." "I'll be fine now take my phone and call Justin." She nodded and dialed his #.

Cory came and slapped me in the face. "Ow!" I cried. "Hey! Cory! Stop!" Austin came over to me and helped me up. "What!?" He came in Austin's face. "I said stop!" He yelled and Cory punched him. I got up and kicked Cory in the balls and he fell to the ground. I helped Austin up and he hugged me. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "Look at the marks on your legs." He touched. them and I I cried from the pain. "We need to take you to the hospital." I shook my head 'no' and walked away. "Hey wait." He ran after me. "Just text me." I started walking again.