We'll Find Her

He smiled. "I want you to sing U Smile." I looked at him as he gave me room inhis bed. I climbed in and lied my head on his shoulder. I started to sing. I wait on you forever any day hand and foot your world is my world aint no way you ever gonna get any less than you should cause baby you smile i smile cuase whenever you smile i smile your lips my biggest weakness. Once I sang that part Austin lifted my chin and kissed my lips. It was magical. He pulled away and smiled at me. "Why did you kiss me?" I asked. "Because I love you." He whispered in my ear. "Why do you love me?" I whispered back. He smiled "because I think your the most talented. most funny, and the beautiful girl ever." He smiled an d kissed my forehead.

I smiled and kissed him. It lasted about 5 sceonds. Then I fell alseep on his shoulder. I woke up to a knock on the door so I got up and answered it. It was the doctor he came in and checked on Austin. He told me that Austin could leave today. I am so happy that Austin can come home today. We need to catch up, I want to take him to the movies. shopping, and go kart racing. I got a call from Justin.

"Hey." I said smiling. Justin sighed. "I think we should break up." he said. I smiled. "what why?" "Because I met a girl and her names Selena and I really like her." I sighed. "Ok but can we still be best friends?" i smiled. "Yeah of course." "Ok thanks bye." I hung up. I smiled and looked at Austin who was packing his bag to come home. He looked at me with a confused look. I ran out in the hall and I yell "IM OFFICALLY SINGLE!" And I bunch of doors swung open and told me to shut up. I walked back into the room and shut the door behind me. "So I heard your single now." Austin smiled at me and grabbed my waist and pulled me close. I nodded and I kissed him. "Chloe will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and I nodded. "I promise I wont mess it up this up this time."

We left to hospital and we were flying back home. I decided I dont want to be famous, I want to be with my friends and my sister. Austin is still famous and he'll visit us everytime he as the chance. Alex, Gabby, Dave, Austin and I all flew back down to San Antonio, Texas. Austin goes to Miami in 2 days so we dont have alot to do. We all went to Austin's house and had a movie party. We all sat down and watch a bunch of movies until a big roar of thunder and lightning knocked out the power. Gabby screamed and jumped into my arms. So i started singing to her but the thunder just got louder and louder. She soon jumped up and ran out the front door. I ran after her "Gabby! Gabby!" i started crying and freaking out. Austin, Alex, and Dave ran out after me. Austin went with Dave to find her and Alex came with me. We looked everywhere "Alex we cant find her shes gone." I sat on the curb and he sat by me and wrapped his arms around me. "Dont say that we'll find her."