Cute Boy

I looked to see who was on my left

OMFG!! It's that cute boy. He looked at me and I felt like I was on a roller coaster. He smiled and winked at me

"Hey I'm Austin Mahone." He said with that beautiful smile.

"Hey...I'm..um...Chloe..Johnson." I said with an embarrassing smile. He laughed at me then he asked me if I wanted to sit with him at lunch, and what did I do.....

"Ok!!!!!" I laughed and then snortedu

DID I JUST SNORT?!?!!!?

He just laughed and smiled.

The bell rang and Austin walked to my next class and while we walked we laughed and learn more about each other which I thought was great. Music class came....and it turns Austin has music class with me and loves to sing, AND SO DO I!! I'm not saying I'm good but you know *wink*

"Ok, class lets begin auditions for the musicial, boys first." She said as we took our seats.

Austin stood up and so did a bunch of other boys and I have to say Austin is an incredible singer. Then she said its the girls turn. Austin looked at me and mouthed "You should audition" so I did and I have to say myself I wasn't that bad. I looked over to Austin who was shocked. The bell rang, which ment school was over. Austin and I went to our cars and we said goodbye and hugged. That was the best feeling ever!!!!

I pulled into my drive way and stepped out of my car. I was so happy that Austin hugged me, I could just hear him yelled my name in his head. Wait.....that is Austin.

"Chloe...wait...I didn't know you leaved here!" He said with a big smile on he face.

"Yeah I do, why are you asking?" I said with a confuses look on my face.

He said he lived down the street and he was super happy but a little sad too.

He ran home, why did he looked so sad? I ran up stairs and ran to my room, I was texting Austin when all of a sudden I hear a loud BANG!! coming from the attic. So I ignored it and fell asleep.