Chapter 21

I was walking out to see Dave and I saw to a little girl and her mother. "Hi!" I walked over. I kneeled down to her level. "What's your name?." I smiled. "My names Gabby and I'm your little sister." She smiled. I looked at Dave with a confused look as I got up. "Dave, I don't have a younger sister." I whispered. "Yes you do but your parents never told you." He smiled. "Oh ok." I smiled as I hugged the little girl. "Well Gabby my friends are coming do you want to meet them?" She nodded. "Well we can meet one now, his name is Austin." I said I held out my hand her to grab it an she did so I led her to Austin's room.

I could see Austin on his phone as I looked through the window. He looked up and waved at me an I waved back then I lifted Gabby so she could see him. Then we walked into his room. "Hey C!" He said as he hugged me. "Hey Austin, this is Gabby." He looked at her and smiled. "Hi there I'm Austin." She hid behind my legs. "Hi." She said shyly. She pulled on my jeans and I bent down to her level.

"Yeah."

"Think Austin's cute?" Se whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"Me too."

"I think he likes you." She said smiling.

"How could you tell?" I asked as she pointed to him. I looked at him and I saw him staring at me.

I coughed and got back up. My phone buzzed to was Alex. He was calling me.

"Hey what's up AC?"

"Hey nothing what room is Austin in?"

"374."

"Ok were walking in."

"Were?"

"Me and Justin and Justin's kinda pissed at you for leaving and the pic in instagram."

"I know tell him I'm sorry."

"Ok see ya soon."

"Love you!"

"You too."

Then he hung up.

I heard Gabby laughing so I turned around to find Gabby whispering something to Austin and him whispering back. I sat by Austin. "Whatcha guys talking about?" I smiled. "Oh nothing." Austin said as Gabby giggled. Then Alex and Justin walked in. Justin looked all worried and then he saw and hugged me tight. "I was so worried about you baby." He said as I had my hands on his cheeks. Then I hear a squeal.

I looked at Gabby "what's wrong?" She pointed "it's Justin bieber." I nodded. "I forgot you were famous." She said to me as the climbed in the bed with Austin. "Yeah I am kinda I guess." I looked at Alex and I ran over and hugged him. I actually started crying. "Are you crying?" I nodded. "Awww don't cry." He giggled and I giggled too. "I know it's stupid I just missed you." I said wiping the tears. "But I said you this morning." He chuckled. "Don't ruin the moment." I laughed.

I looked at Gabby who was trying to get comfortable in the bed the Austin. "Here come here." I grabbed her out of the bed an I sat her on my lap in a chair. And she got comfortable and asked me if I could sing her a song. I nodded "what song?" She shrugged. "Here I got one that my mom used to sing to me." She smiled as I started to sing softly.

---------

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When skies are grey

---------

I finished the song as Gabby started to fall asleep and so did I.

I woke up to someone shaking me it was Austin. "Chloe?" He whispered. "What?" I whispered back. "I can't sleep. Can you lay in bed with me and sing to me?" I found at Gabby wasn't in my arms. Her mom must have got her and took her home. "Yeah sure." I climbed into the bed with Austin.

I sat my head on his shoulder. "What song?" He smiled. "Is any you to sing.......