Chapter 17 (How Much I Love You)

Austin kissed me then.......he turned around and punched Justin in the face. "Austin! What the hell was that for?" He crouched down to Justin and looked at his black eye. "Are you okay?" I touched his eye "ow yeah I guess." I helped him up "go back to our dressing room I'll be there in a minute." He looked at me then Austin and back to me then nodded.

I grabbed Austin's hand and pulled him into a closet. "What hell are you doing here and why did you hurt Justin!" I yelled. His eyes got wide. "I came here to win you back and I hurt Just-" I cut him off. "We never broke up!" He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "I hurt Justin because your always spending time with him, and I know we never broke up but like you said I never have time for you so I want to take you out a date." He looked at me and smiled. "I d-don't know." He frowned and he started crying. I grabbed him and hugged him.

"Why are you crying?" He pulled away and turned around, so his back is facing me. "I just want our old relationship back" he paused. "The best friend one and the always around each other and a-always h-h-happy." He stuttered as he cried. "I want that back too." He turned and I smiled. He hugged me. Man did I miss those hugs.

"Well I have to go check up on Justin I'll text you later." I kissed his cheek and walked out if the closet. He walked out and yelled "Chloe!" I turned around. "Yeah?" He smiled and looked down at his feet. "You do look stunning today." He looked at me and I laughed. I watched him turn around.

"Hey Austin." I ran up to him. I could tell he was smiling. He turned around. "Ye-" I cut him off with a rough kiss on the lips. I pulled back and smiled. I turned around and walked into the dressing room. I shut the door. "Justin?!" He was lying on the ground unconscious. "Justin wake up!" I stood and ran out of the dressing room. "Someone help!" I was running through the halls but no one was here.

"Help?" I ran the stage and no one was there. What happened to all the fans? Then a spotlight came on. And it was shining on me. "Sing!" Yelled some guy with a deep voice.

"What?"

"You heard me SING!!"

"What song?"

"Hmmm sing As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber."

--------

As long as you love me we can be starving

We can be homeless

We could broke

As long as you love me

I'll be your platinum

I'll be your silver

And I'll be your gold

As long as you llllllllllove me

--------

I sang the rest of the song then the spotlight turned off. A black figure walked on stage and the lights flipped on. I looked at the figure and it was Alex! "Alex!" I hugged him. "Hey shawty I missed you." I smiled and he grabbed my hand. "Where are we going?" I stopped him. "You'll see." We started running again. "Wait I have to see Justin?" "No come on." My jaw dropped. "Alex, I just can't leave him there." A tear ran down my cheek.

I opened the door and Justin wasn't there. Where is Justin? Alex grabbed my hand and took me to the the roof. "Why are we on the roof?" He turned around and smiled. "Look." I walked at looked over the edge. OMG! Austin was standing there with his guitar and he pointed to the sky. I looked up and a blimp went over the hotel and it said CHLOE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!❤

I looked back down at Austin and I yelled "I LOVE YOU TOO!" He smiled. And started playing his guitar. Then all of a sudden all the fans and the stage crew and managers and workers started coming around Austin forming a heart. Then the crew showed up Robert waved to me and I waved back. The I saw Justin. I mouthed 'your okay' and he smiled and nodded.

Austin started sing Beautiful Soul. I started to cry and I turned around and looked at Alex. He smiled and I hugged him. He put his arm around me and I cried on his shoulder. When Austin stopped singing I ran down and I ran to him. I reached him and I kissed him for about 2 minutes. Everyone awed and I pulled and laughed.

I ran to Justin and hugged him then I moved to Robert, Zach, Tyler, and Dave, and Michelle and then them too. I ran back to Austin and I hugged him. I was still crying. "Why did you do this for me?" I said wiping my tears. "I wanted to show you how much I love you." He smiled and kissed me.

I laughed and Robert gave me a stool to sit down on while Austin sang more songs. It was the most romantic thing that I have ever experienced. I grabbed the mic of Austin. "This is officially the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me." I smiled and everyone clapped. "I can't even explain how much I love Austin and everyone here. I don't know what I would do without Austin, Justin, Dave, the crew, Alex, Mama Mahone, and especially the fans." I started crying. I motion for Alex to come over. He walked over and he put his arm around my shoulder. "This boy has been my best friend for 9 years and I don't no what I would do without him because he has helped me through my parents death, my crazy brother, my break ups, and my life. This boy should get a big applause for what he has down for me." Everyone clapped.

Then I looked at Austin and smiled. He smiled back. "And this boy is adorable, funny, sweet, and he's perfect." I got off the stool and walked up to him. "I love his eyes, his hair, his smile, his laugh, his abs." That's when everyone laughed. "This boy I'm talking about his name is Austin Carter Mahone. He loves his fans, his family, his friends, and me. Austin is the love of my life and no one can change that." He walked over to me and kissed me.

Everyone clapped and awed. "Thanks for helping me with this guys. I love you!" He yelled as we walked into our hotel. When we got to our room, someone was in there.