Chapter 5 (Kiss Me)

I looked into his eyes and....I just got completely lost in them, they were so beautiful that all my surrounding just disappear.

"My...erm...brother...did...um....this." I said really slow still looking in Austin's eyes.

"Oh my god..Chloe I'm so sorry." He hugged me tight but I didn't hug back.

Next thing I know I started to cry. Why am I crying? How am I crying?

"What's wrong?" Austin asked.

I ran down the hall and hid in the supply closet. I tried my best not to cry to loud. So austin couldn't hear me.

(AUSTIN POV.)

Chloe started crying and she ran down the hall. I followed her but I don't know where she went. I feel bad. Then I heard noises in the closet, I opened the door and found Brittany making out with one of the jocks. She looked up and yelled "Austin" I just shut the door and went looking for Chloe I don't care about Brittany. I hear crying in the supply closet, so I opened it slowly and she her crying on the floor.

I sat next to her and hugged her. She pulled away and cried even harder.

"Chloe.....what's wrong.....I don't want to see to hurt." I asked her.

She just kept crying. I just watched her and she started to calm down but was still crying. I HAVE AN IDEA!!!! BUT IT'S DANGEROUS! OMG!! WHY AN I DOING THIS!

"Chloe look at me!" I said

She looked at me her eyes are beautiful just like her. I like her a lot but she's my best friend and if we date it might ruin our friendship but I have to do this one thing.

I kissed her... And she didn't kiss back which is making me sad, then i hear someone open the door look up and it's Brittany.

She gasped and said "Austin why are you kissing that whore, I want you! So don't kiss her, kiss me!" I looked at Brittany and then looked at Chloe who looked confused I stood up and so did Chloe.

"Chloe I'm sorry I kissed you.. It's just I li-" she cut me off and KISSED ME I was so happy!

(CHLOE POV.)

I looked at Austin while he was saying "Chloe I'm sorry I kissed you...it's just I li-" I cut him off and kissed him. I just couldn't handle it, was just looking so cute and his lips were so soft and warm and it's the best kiss ever. I think I am falling in love with him. No I can't he's my best friend. Do you think I'm falling for him? What if he doesn't like me back? I pulled away and stared at him and saw Brittany standing at the door. SHE WAS PISSED! she ran out and I thought it was awkward so I ran out to I went back to homeroom and covered my black eye.

(AUSTIN POV.)

She kissed me. But then she ran out and I watched her run out the and down the hall covering her black eye and walking into home room. I followed and found her sitting at her desk. I sat at mine and she was just taking to Kiara the whole she didn't look at me once. Is something wrong with her? Or me? Does she hate me?

The bell rang I got and grabbed Chloe's arm but she jerked her arm away and walk down the hall. SHE HATES ME! GREAT! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE HATES ME!