Chapter 14 (Is he ok)

Austin smiled at me and then kissed my forehead. I'm so happy. Austin turned really pale and he fell to the ground. I called Alex and he came and called the ambulance ad try came in about 5 minutes. They put Austin in the ambulance and drive him away. Alex pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry, I promise he's gonna be okay." I tried to listen to Alex.

--------

2 days later

--------

Austin woke up from his coma and I finally got to see him. "Austin!" I squealed as I kissed his lips. "Chloe!" He said with the biggest smile. "I missed you." He said holding my hand. "I missed you too, but I have to tell you something." He looked at me and he sat up. "Are you breaking up with me?" I shook my head. "No, but I'm leaving tomorrow." I looked at the door way and Alex was standing there.

"Your leaving for what?" He just stood there looking at me. "I got a record deal and I'm gonna take it." I stood and walked over to him. "Why didn't you tell me." He said a little louder. "Alex I'm sorry I was gonna tell you but I ju- " But he stopped me. "No it's ok I'm not important i get it." He walked out of the room. I looked at Austin. I nodded "Go!" I yelled.

"Alex!! Alex!" He stopped. "What?" We were face to face. "Why do you think your not important?" He looked down at his feet. "Because I feel like you don't love me enough to tell me stuff like that." I looked at him and I moved his hair out of his face. "I'm so sorry." He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Awwww, Alex don't cry." I giggled a little bit. I pulled him into a hug. He started crying (hard) on my shoulder. He looked at me. "I l-love you." I laughed "I love you too Alex." I hugged him and we walked back to Austin's. he looked at us and smiled. "Was Alex crying?" He looked at Alex and giggled.

"What? You said no one would notice" I shrugged. "Great" he looked at me and rolled his eyes at me. "I'm sorry gosh." I sat in the chair an fell asleep.

I woke up and Austin was gone. I sat up looked at Alex who was still sleeping. "Alex!" I whisper yelled. "What!" He whisper yelled back. "Where's Austin?" I looked up and looked at me with wide eyes. "I don't know." We got up and ran to his nurse. "Um, excused me where is Austin Mahone?" She looked at me. "Um.." She typed on her computer. "He's left.

"What? When?" I yelled in her face. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "2 hours ago." I looked at Alex and we walked out of the hospital. We both called him but he never answered. I have to leave in 4 hours. Where is he? Why did he leave without telling us?

---------

4 hours later

---------

"Alex!"

"What?"

"I'm leaving drive me to the airport, please?"

"Ok!"

"Are you ready?"

"Yes"

"LEGGO"

We arrived at the airport. I hugged him and I said good bye. I got on the plane and sat looking out the window. I ant believe Austin never said Good bye. My phone vibrated it was Austin.

Austin- hey I'm so sorry I left the hospital without telling you.

Chloe- how could you not tell me though?

Austin- they wouldn't let me I promise I will say goodbye to you before you leave.

Chloe- your a little to late.

Austin- what?

Chloe- I'm on the plane right now

Austin- what? No! Ahhh!! I'm such a bad boyfriend!

Chloe- it's ok, I guess.

Austin- I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you when you come back. Love you.

Chloe- love you too.

I arrived at the airport and the record deal people already had a limo waiting for me. I walked into my limo and they drove me to the record deal place. (It's called Island Records) and I hopped out of the limo. I found Mark (the guy who called me) he showed me around. And I got to see Justin Bieber.