Chapter 10 (Your Leaving Me)

I was in music class and Austin walked in with a guitar and he started to sing a beautiful song with his beautiful voice. Was the song for me? Why is he staring at me? Is there something in my teeth? He stood up and grabbed my hands. Oh, No not this! Please not this! "Chloe, will you be my girlfriend again?" He stared at me with those beautiful eyes. "Um, Austin I'm so sorry but I'm kinda dating Alex." I looked scared. He stood up and grabbed his guitar and smashed it on the ground. I know he's embarrassed, but really? His guitar? He ran out of the room.

"Austin!" I ran after him.

"Austin!!" I stopped him.

I looked at him and he was crying, not just one tear but a bunch. It's the first time I saw Austin cry like this. I grabbed him and hugged him tight. He stopped crying and I told about me and Alex, and I told him I might break up with Alex for Austin. Austin's face lot up with joy and he kissed the top of my head. "I said might, Mahone!" I yelled as he walked away.

I ran to Alex and he put his arm around me. I told him about and understood. Great! I hugged me and I went to find Austin. Austin was talking to a girl "Austin!" I yelled while running to him. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He was shocked. "Austin what's wrong?" I put my hand on his shoulder. "Um, Chloe this is my girlfriend, Maria." He said fake smiling. "Oh, well then I will be on my way, I'm sorry I kissed you." I said walking away. How stupid can I get? Well I guess I can more stupid because I ran into a glass door and then blacked out.

I woke up in Austin's house. He came in and smiled "Your awake!" He sat by me and gave me some juice. I just stared at my feet. He looked confused and he grabbed my hand "Whats wrong?" He frowned. "Well it's awkward because I kissed you and you have a girlfriend and I thought I told you that I was gonna break up with Alex for you, but I guess you didn't hear me and now I'm embarrassed." I looked at him.

"Chloe, I lied she's not my girlfriend!" He frowned.

"What? I'm so confused."

"I know you are, but I just said she was my girlfriend so you would get jealous." He fake smiled.

My jaw dropped "But I already told you that I loved you, I kissed you, and I said I would break up with Alex for you! How is it hard for you to understand?" I started crying.

He walked over putting his arm around me. I jerked it away "stop" I put my hands my on head, trying to stop crying. He grabbed my waist and pulled me. "STOP! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT STOP?!" I screamed at Austin and just stood up and went out on the balcony.

He looked mad, I walked out to behind him and walked to the other said of the balcony and saw Alex crying in his room. I jumped off the balcony and on to the trampoline I looked to Austin and he looked like he just saw a ghost. I ran into Alex's house and up to his room. "Oh my god Alex what's wrong?" He looked at me. "My mom told me that I might die because of a broken heart." I looked at him with confusion. "What, who broke your heart?" He looked at me and cried more. "You." I was shocked. I hugged him and pulled him away kissing his head. He kissed me on the lips and I walked out of his house. Was that it? Is Alex gonna die? I don't want him to. But I love Austin too. Who do I choose? Help me!