Chapter 13 (He's Back)

(CHLOE POV.)

Austin just asked me out. I don't know what to say. Then my phone rang, it's was my old best friend Ryan! I answered it.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"How's my Rybear?"

"Good, how's my Chlobear?"

"Amazing, so what's up?"

"Just wanted to call and tell you that I'm coming to Texas to see you!"

"Really? When?"

"Tomorrow"

"Great I'm so excited see you tomorrow"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I just hung up and smiled, looked at Austin but he was gone. Where's Austin? I looked around went to the parking lot and found that his car was gone. He left me. What? I'm so mad at him. So I walked to Austin's house and found him sitting on the couch with Alex. Great. I slammed the door and got a Pepsi from the fridge. Then both turned there heads to me "Hey" Austin said. "Hey" Alex said. I just walked out of the room and up to my room and slammed the door. I texted Ryan "Can you come today? Like in 10 minutes?" He replied "yeah, sure be there in 10" I put on a crop top with a tiger on it and some denim short shorts and my black Vans. I walked down the steps and plopped onto the couch (on the other couch because I'm mad at Austin) they looked at me and spit out there drinks. "What?" Alex looked at me "What are you wearing?" I looked at my outfit "what you don't like it?" He just sat there.

I got a text from Ryan "I'm here" i jumped up and looked out the window open it "Hey Rybear!" I yelled he turned around "Hey Chlobear!" I turned around with Alex and Austin staring at me. "Alex, come here and help me." He walked over and looked out the window. "Who's that?" I looked at him. "Why do you care? Hold this!" He grabbed my phone I climbed out the window hanging there.

"Ryan push that trampoline under me." I nodded and pushed it under me. I jumped down and landed on the trampoline doing a front flip. I looked up at Alex, he was shocked. "Ok, drop my phone...slowly, and easily!" I yelled . He dropped it and it bounce into my pocket. "Thanks, love you I'll be home soon!" I shouted walking down the street with Ryan.

Ryan took me to the ice cream shop. Then we went to the beach and then the mall. He was so nice, I missed him so much. He took me back to Austin's he turned around and kissed me on the forehead. He hugged me and I walked into the house. I sat took a Pepsi out of the ridge, I couldn't stop smiling. I sat on the couch the boys were upstairs.

Alex ran downstairs and jumped next to me on the couch. (I know me and Alex dated twice but like I said i didn't want it to ruin our relationship and it didn't) he just stared at me. "Problem?" I looked at him am he smiled "Can you tell me who that boy was?" He looked at me fake smiling. "He's one of my old best friends, we used to hang out like me and you do. And I wanted to see him again." I smiled. "That's great Chloe." He smiled. Man did I miss his smile.

Then Austin walked down into the room and he looked at me and sat down next to Alex. "Hey" he said drinking a pop. He looked at me "I said hey" I just ignored him. I got up and walked to the window and looked out the window at a little girl and her mom. They looked like they were having so much fun. I started to tear up. Alex walked over and looked at me. "You okay C?" I looked at him with a tear running down my cheek. "Yep, couldn't be better." I looked back out the window.

"Then why are you crying?" He looked at me and put his hand around my shoulder. I pointed at the girl and her mom. "They look so happy, I just wish my mom and dad were still here. We had the best time together." I started crying harder. I looked at him. "I just understand why it had to happen to me. I mean I did everything my parents told me to. I never did anything bad." I cried into his short and looked at the little girl her mom wasn't with her. Where'd she go? I stood up and walked out of the house to the little girl. She was crying.

(ALEX POV.)

Chloe walked out if the house to the crying little girl. She started talking to her. I saw her walking the little girl into the house. I walked over to the little girl "Hi, I'm Alex what's your name?" I looked at me and stood behind Chloe "M-My names Annie." I smiled at her "Well Annie where's your mommy?" She started to cry again. "My mommy got took away by the man with flashing lights on their cars." Oh my gosh her mom went to jail. I looked at Chloe and she started crying.

She walked Annie into the living room and she sat down with Austin on the couch. He looked at Annie and then me and then Chloe. "Who's this and why is she in my house?" He looked at Chloe. Oh no.

(CHLOE POV.)

"Who's this and why is she in my house?" He looked at me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. "Look, Austin I'm mad at you for leaving me at the beach by myself and can't you have a heart? That little girl's mom just got taken away by the police! I started to yell. "SO FOR ONCE CAN YOU HAVE A HEART! PLEASE!" He looked at me. "I'm sorry I didn't know." I looked up at him. "Ok." I cried. He pulled me into a hug. "Why did you leave at the beach by myself?" I looked at his eyes. "Because it got awkward and you never answered my question." I said as he released me from the hug.

"Well, what was your question?" I looked at him confused. He looked at me with those big hazel eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend, again?" He looked down at his hands. "Yes." I smiled. He looked at me with a smile. "What?" He and closer. "Yes." He hugged me and spun me around.