The New Love Birds

I walked out of the hotel and saw Dave standing there. Why is him out here? Shouldn't he be inside with Austin? I walked up to him.

"Hey Dave."

"Oh hey Chloe." He hugged me.

"Why are you out here?"

"I'm waiting for Austin's date to come."

"Date?" He already has another girlfriend.

"Yeah, oh here she is." He pointed at the car.

"Sarah? But isn't that Alex's girlfriend?"

"I guess not."

"Um ok well I'm gonna leave." I told him as he walked her in the hotel.

"Ok bye." He waved.

Then I called Alex.

"Hello?"

"Hey Alex?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Are you still dating Sarag?"

"Yeah, why"

Omg I can't believe this.

"Omg! Um Alex can you come over and pick take me to see Justin?"

"Yeah sure."

"We'll then see you in 10?"

"Yep."

"Ok great love you." I made a kiddy sound to the phone.

"You too."

Then he hung up.

Omg! I can't believe I did that I mean I have a limo but I just can't see Sarah doing that to Alex anymore. So I walked back into the hotel and into mine and Austin's hotel room. I saw him making out with Sarah on the couch and I didn't care. Ok maybe a little but I didn't show it. I walked up stairs. Yes our hotel room has an upstairs. I need to pick out an outfit Austin usely goes crazy for.

I found the perfect outfit I put it on and did my hair and makeup. I walked down stairs to Austin and Sarah still making out. I started singing We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and Austin looked at me. "Would you stop singing please we are trying to- woah." He was eyeing me up and down. He noticed then the door bell rang and he went back to kissing Sarah. I rolled my eyes and answered the door. It was Alex.

And I sang "weeeeee are never ever getting back to together." I pointed at Austin and Sarah. "Oh Austin already got another girl." He walked I and Austin looked "Alex!" He got up and then Alex saw Sarah. "Sarah?" He walked up to her. "I'm sorry." She said as he walked away from her. "I told you guys to stop kissing." I laughed and Alex looked at me. He walked up to me.

"You knew?"

I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I couldn't say to your face it would break my heart and I couldn't over the phone either because you wouldn't believe so I invited you here to see it yourself, I'm sorry."

I looked at his feet.

Then he hugged me.

"Thank you."

"What I'm confused."

He let go.

"I said thank you because you care enough to NOT BREAK MY HEART!" He yelled not break my heart and looked at Sarah. "And your a great person telling me UNLIKE SOMEONE ELSE!!" He yelled unlike someone else and looked at Austin.

"Your welcome, now can we go?"

"Yes." He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"What? Where are you going?" Austin looked at me with jealousy in his eyes.

"Why do you care?"

He just stood there.

"Come Alex."

We closed the door and went straight to the hospital.

"Hey Margret!" I waved to the girl at the desk. "Hey Chloe and Alex!" She waved back. Yes we knew because we came to see Justin 4 days a week. We went upstairs to Justin's room. We knocked "Come in." We walked in.

"Hey Justin."

"Hey Chloe, hey Alex." He hugged us he was already packing his stuff so we could start tour again tomorrow.

"I'm excited for you to come back on your with me." I smiled at him.

"Me on your with you, I thought you were on your with me." We laughed.

"Hey Alex I got you something for you man." Alex smiled while Justin handed him a beanie that said 'Belieber' on it. Alex and Justin are really good friends now.

"Thanks man."

"No problem."

I jumped in "hey guys photo shoot?" I smiled an they both nodded. "Yay!" I got my phone out. And we had a blast we literally took 1,000 pictures. And we upload most of them to Instagram and twitter. My favorite one was the one where Alex and Justin were using my hair as mustaches. I put it in Instagram and put 'I love these two boys with all my heart and they are so funny, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!❤ @justinbieber @alexconstancio

I got 10,000 likes in 10 minutes and 5,789 comments.

"Well lets go guys."

"Go where?"

"To Alex's, duh." I said and smiled at him.

"What I never said that we could hang out at my house." I looked at her and gave him the death stare. "Ok we can go to my house."

"Good now let's help Justin get his stuff and put it in the car." We grabbed his stuff went downstairs and to the car. "LEGGO!" I yelled to Alex as he started the car. I turned the radio on and we blast the speakers to What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. Me, Alex and Justin all started yelling it at the top of our lungs. We got Alex's house and helped Justin with his stuff.

I sat on the couch and watched Spongebob. Then Justin and Alex scared the shit out of me and I hit them. They started tickling me. "Ahhhhhhhhh Justin, Alex stop!" I said through laughs. "Stop!" I laughed. Alex stopped because he knew I would hurt him if he didnt. Then I flipped Justin over so I was on top.

He raised one eyebrow and smiled then flipped me gonna so I was on bottom. He smiled at me and I laughed. He gonna closer to me and then kissed me. He pulled away. "I-I'm sorry I jus-" I cut him off with a kiss. I let go and he smiled. "Chloe will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes, I will I definitely will." He hugged me and spun me around.

I looked over at Alex his mouthed was dropped wide. He had his phone up and I knew he took a couple pictures. My phone buzzed and it was a notification for Instagram. Alex posted a picture of Justin spinning me around and he said 'The new love birds'❤ @justinbieber @chloejohnson6

Man do I love Alex!