Chapter 20

(AUSTIN POV.)

I saw Chloe's picture of her, Alex, and Justin. She looked so pretty, why did I cheat on her twice. I wasn't thinking. I want to call her and get her back. But then I saw Alex posted a new picture. I love his pictures. OMG! I didn't love this one. It was Justin spinning Chloe around as she laughed. An then there was another one of then kissing.

That's it ill never get her back.

(CHLOE POV.)

I like Justin and everything but I still love Austin. I want to go see how he feels about me and Justin. So I left Justin sleeping and Alex was in the shower. They didn't know I was leaving. I went to the hotel, I still have my hotel key because its our room. I walked in and found Austin laying on floor. "Austin!" I ran over to him and kneeled down next to him. I started crying. "Austin! Baby wake up." He shook him, he was still breathing but he lost a lot of blood somehow.

I ran down the hall crying. I ran to Dave's room and started pounding on the door. "Dave! Dave! Dave! Please open up!" He opened the door. "What what's wrong?!" He was worried. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to Austin. "It's Austin, I don't know what's wrong with him." Dave kneeled down and told me to call 911, so I did. They took Austin to the hospital. I was crying on Dave's shoulder as we waited to hear from the doctor. The walked out asked to see me.

"Yes doctor? Why did you need to see me?" He took me to Austin's room, and he was lying there with a bunch of needles in his arms. "It seems that Austin has a serious blood pressure problem and he has had it for a long time." I looked at Austin, and then started crying. "When is h-he gonna wake up?" I said through crys. "Um, 4 hours maybe." The doctor said as he checked the papers about Austin.

"Will he remember us?"

The doctors nodded.

"Can I be only with Austin please?"

The doctor nodded.

"Sure."

The doctor walked out and talked to Dave. I looked at Austin and I sat in a chair next to his bed. I took a picture with him and he was still asleep while I made a puppy dog face. I posted it on Instagram and said 'My baby's in the hospital😔I hope he's okay!❤ @austinmahone

I started talking to him.

"Austin I don't know if you can hear me or not but I hope you get better real soon. I miss you and I need you I can't stand being without you anymore I need to see your beautiful hazel eyes and that sexy smile. I remember when I first saw you and I fell in love with you. Then you became my best friend. I remember that day Mrs.Smith told you to stop talking to me and you flipped her off. I remember every day you would come to my house and bring me a pack of skittles and we would lay in my backyard laughing, telling jokes, and telling secrets. Just remember that I love you and I will stop loving you." I started to cry. Then a hand touched my face.

"Chloe?" I looked at saw Austin's beautiful hazel eyes. "Austin?" I smiled and cried at the same time. He smiled with that sexy smile. "I heard everything you said." He said as he grabbed my hand. "You did?" I asked embarrassed. "Yeah and I remember all those times, and I love you too and I will never stop." I smiled as he repeated with I said. I got up and I was going to get the doctor but he grabbed my hand. I looked at him in confusion. He smiled "I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." And I walked out to Dave but then I saw........

-------

(A/N)

SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK CHLOE SAW. THANKS FOR READING I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE ANOTHER AUSTIN MAHONE FAN FICTION.

-love the author