Chapter 9 (Where Do I Go)

I have school today so I went to Alex's house to get some clothes. He gave me some basketball shorts, a Nike shirt, some Jordan's, and a hoodie that said Just Do It. It smells like him, he smells so good. We drove to school and I felt eyes all over me, every step I take. Brittany noticed me and laughed at me and calling me "skank" I just walked away. "Look I'll meet you after school, everything's gonna be ok." Alex said kissing my forehead. I walked into homeroom with my hoodie on my head, so know you could see me. Austin was staring at me with his gorgeous eyes but kept looking at in board. The bell rang and I ran out the room and Austin ran after me. "Chloe!" I just kept running. "Chloe, look at me!" He grabbed my face but I didn't look at him. "Fine, then just listen. I never knew that the murder was gonna kill you I thought that you jus-" I cut him off. "Really you didn't think the murder was gonna murder me? That doesn't make sense. Why do you think they get the name murder?!" I just walked away after that.

-------

In music class

-------

"The boy and girl who are going to have the lead are..... Austin Mahone and Chloe Johnson! Everyone clapped except me and Austin. Great now I have to sing with my ex. Can this day get any worse? "And Chloe and Austin get to kiss in the musicial!" I stand corrected this day just got worse. The bell rang and I was out that door like a bullet and I was trying to find Alex but someone pulling my jacket and onto the floor. It was Brittany.

"What do you want Brittany?" I asked trying to get up.

"I want you out of this school your ugly, fat, your a slut, and a bitch! So go die in a hole!" She kicked my stomach. Alex helped me up and yelled some mean stuff to her. I walked to Alex's car with him. "I'm so sorry." Alex said as he hugged me. "It's okay it's not your fault." I said sobbing into his shirt. We started to drive but Austin stepped into the street. "What the hell man?" Alex honked. Austin got in the car.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry, can you please be my shawty again?" He asked with sparkles in his eyes. "I don't know Austin I can't take another broken heart." I cried. "Well can you think about it?" He asked. I nodded and he jumped out of the car.

I just sat in the seat and cried until we reaching Alex's. We jumped out of the car and sat in his porch swing eating ice cream. Man, does Alex know how to make me laugh he was so funny. Austin noticed we were fun so he invited Robert and Tyler over to his house. So we went in the front yard and played football (but to rough cause I'm a girl) but I tackled him so hard he hit his (thing) on the tree and he moaned as I laughed at him.

I think Alex made me the happiest I've ever been in my life. Austin, Robert, and Tyler played with Nerf Guns (just to show off) so Alex took me to the beach. And so did Austin, Robert, and Tyler. Alex and I did the same thing me and Jacob did, but this time I was kissed on the lips not the nose. The other boys gasped and looked at Austin who was steaming with jealousy. Austin walked up to us.

"What the hell was that?" He asked.

"A kiss?" I answered with a confused look.

"Why are you kissing him?" He asked more angry.

Alex and I just walked away holding hands and laughing. At the end of the day Alex and I sat on the rocks watching the sunset. "Chloe?" He looked at me. "Hmm?" I asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He was so nervous. I nodded "Of course!" I said.