Chapter 31

Gabby, Robert, Alex and I are on the plane it turns out Alex and Robert are going back to our old high school with me. The plane ride was long and worst of all I had to sit by Alex. "Chloe? Come in I said I was sorry. Please forgive me." He said looking at me. I just rolled me eyes. "Here watch this." He handed me his iPad, I pressed play.

--------------

The video

"AHHHHHHHH!!! ALEX STOP! HAHAHA!" I said through my laughter. "Say Mercy!" He yelled tickling me. "NEVER!" I yelled back. "Then i'll just keep tickling you." He smiled. "MERCY!!" I screamed and he stopped tickling me. We were both laughing and I covered my eyes. He pulled my hands from my eyes and he lied one hand on his neck and the other on his back. I looked into his eyes confused. Then he kissed me and I kissed back. He pulled away and got off of me. "I'm sorry." He said rubbing his head and walking into the kitchen. I got up, walked over to him and started rubbing his back. "It's ok Alex." I said as I stepped in front of him. "That was my first and I'm glad it was with you." I said fixing his hair. "Thanks." He said smiling. "But your crazy." He said throwing water on me. "Oh know you didn't Alex." I said grabbing the hose on the sink and spraying him. "AHHHH! OK OK STOP!" I stopped and he hugged me. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Alex your wet." He laughed.

End of video

----------------

That was 3 years ago. Alex was my first kiss. I looked at him and smiled. "You know Chloe I miss when we were younger." He said stroking my hair. I lied my head on his shoulder. "We had so much fun if I could go back to that day where it was just me and you, I would. "Me too." I said looked at him. "Your talking to me again?" I sat up. "Of course I could never stay mad at my best friend." I kissed his cheek and fell asleep in his shoulder.

I woke up to the plane landing. I stretched my arms. "Good afternoon beautiful." He smiled at me. I looked at him confused. "Aren't you dating Sarah?" He shook his head 'no'. "I broke up with her the day I hurt you." He said standing up to grab his bags. "I'm sorry Alex, I didn't want you guys to break up." I said grabbing my bags. "No it was for the best." I nodded and walked off the plane with Alex, Robert, and Gabby. They drive Gabby and I to the orphanage. "Ok you guys tomorrow." I waved to them an walked in the orphan home.

Wow! I've been in the orphan home for 10 minutes and I already hate it. People are calling me FAT, UGLY, BITCH, WHORE, and SLUT. I never did anything to them. "Hey bitch!" Said a girl walking by me with boys and other girls laughing with her. Except this one boy he was different he smiled at me and winked. I blushed a little and he walked up to me. "Hey I'm Noah." He said biting his lip. "Hi I'm Chloe." I smiled as he put his hand out for me to shake. I hugged him and looked shocked. "Sorry I'm a hugger." He laughed. "That's ok, here my number." He handed me a piece of paper. "Thanks here's mine." I told him mine and he typed it in his phone. "Thanks bye." He waved walking away. I waved back.

I texted Alex

Me- I can't handle this place! Help me break out!

AC❤- You don't need to break out! We have some news.

Me- What is it?

AC❤- Well it turns out your mom didn't die. Josh just kidnapped her. Your still hers.

Me- Really? Yay! I'm so happy! When am I leaving.

AC❤- Tomorrow

Me- Great! Thanks love ya AC❤

AC❤- love ya more!

Me- Don't start with me Constancio lol

AC❤- lol bye

I'm so happy. I have a mom, a sister, a brother (Alex is like a brother to her) 3 best friends, and a perfect boyfriend. But the sad part is I have to go back to school tomorrow too.