Chapter 11 (He's back)

I walked out of Alex's house, I backed up and stood under a tree where I had a view of Alex's room. He was still crying, he got in his drawer wrote a note and he was holding a gun. He run into his room, he was about to pull the trigger "Alex stop!" I jumped on top of him knocked down. "What do you think your doing?!" I started crying. He grabbed my face. "I'm so sorry stop crying, please." His face is tear stained. "No, not until you tell me what you were doing!" I screamed in his face. He stood up without looking at me. "If I can't have you, then I should just end my life." He turned around and started crying again. I hugged him. "Look at me, Alex." He never looked at me. "Alex!" He finally looked at me.

"Look, I want me and you to die old together. Yes, I said it I want to die old with you! Whether, were a couple or whether we're just best friends, I wanna take my last breath with you." I stopped crying and Alex just stared at me in shock.

"Really?" He looked at me with a smile.

"Yes, Alex I love you!" I kissed him in the lips. He kissed me back. It was magic, I felt fireworks. We walked out the door holding hands. "So are we a thing now?" I asked him as he smiled. "Chloe, will you be my girlfriend....again?" We both laughed. I nodded he hugged me tight.

--------

One month later

--------

The next day at school, I walked at the hall with the biggest smile on my face. But I have to say I do miss Austin. I got to my locker and I couldn't open it. "Need help?" A deep voice said. "Yes please." He stepped in front of me and opened for me. "Thanks." He turned around, it was Austin. "Austin!" I hugged him, he hugged back with a huge smile on his face. "Hey, Chloe how's your life going." His smiles led me melt. "I've been good. I've missed you." I hugged him again.

Alex walked over I hugged him to. He kissed my cheek "hey Austin, what's up brother?" He hugged him to. "I'm great man." Then he gave me a weird look and mouthed "are you two together?" I nodded. He looked sad. He just got up from the lunch table and stormed out of the cafeteria. I got up too leaving Alex.

I looked around the whole school but there was one place that I didn't check...the stage. I peaked in the auditorium and found him at the microphone singing Down To Earth by Justin Bieber and Without You by Chris Brown. He stopped singing and I walked over to him and sat by him. "How did you find me?" I looked at me with the saddest look ever. "Your Austin Mahone my best friend how could I not?" We giggled. "Why didn't you tell me you and Alex were dating?" He looked at me confused.

"Because I didn't want to hurt you." I felt tears coming. "But I'm hurt right now." That's when I started to cry. "Oh no, why are you crying?" I looked at him. "I hurt you." I stood up and went to the back of the stage and sat there with my knees to my chest. He walked over and sat with me. "Leave me alone." I pleaded. "No, baby never." He smiled at me and walked to the microphone. Did he just call me baby? Why? He started to play my favorite song Thought of You by Justin Bieber. He grabbed my hand and sat me on a stool next to him on stage.

He sang to me with that beautiful voice and he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I laughed as he danced around me. He sang me a song me wrote himself he said it was called Loving You Is Easy. It was beautiful and he wanted me to sing with him so I did. We were singing harmony that was beautiful. We stopped singing and we were face to face. Suddenly he got closer and he crashed his lips on mine. I didn't stop him and I kissed him back. Then the door to the auditorium swung open.