Chapter 18 (Were Done)

"Hello?" I said to the girl sitting on Austin's bed.

I heard a "shit" behind me I turned around it was Austin. I walked out of the room. "Austin! Stop! And turn!" He stopped and turned around. "Now explain." He fake smiled. "Haha funny story, when you were gone on tour with Justin" He paused. "I kinda met this girl on the street and I helped her and now she thinks I'm her boyfriend." He looked at and fake smiled.

"Baby, I love you so much, but this is stupidest thing you have ever DONE!

NO GO FIX IT! I yelled as he jumped and walked in the room. "Hey there Julie, um our fake relationship is over." He smiled. "Oh why?" She started to cry. "Because I'm his girlfriend and your weird." I stood her up and pushed her out the door. He locked the door and turned around. He was eyeing me up and down my body. He closer and grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer to me.

We were a couple inches away from each others faces. "That was sexy." He said as he but his lip. I smiled. "Really?" I started playing with his hair. "Yeah." He started to lean as I pushed him away and smiled. "You have to catch me." I unlocked the door and ran to the elevator. I elevator opened and closed right when Austin was about to walk in after. I laughed as I walked out into the lobby.

I ran inside of the hotel and I was waiting her Austin to run out after me. Someone grabbed me and kissed me. I giggled. "Awww you caught me Austin." I looked up him but it wasn't Austin. It was my ex his name is Cory. He grabbed me again an kissed me. I tried to pull away but he was to strong.

"Chloe?" I heard. Cory finally released me and I turned around. It was Austin. "Austin!" I ran over to him as he hugged me. "What the hell who was that and why were you kissing him?" He looked at me with anger and sadness in his eyes.

"That was my ex Cory and he kissed me and I thought it was you and it-" I was cut off by Austin. "I thought you loved me?" He started crying. "Oh baby I do." I grabbed his face and wiped his tears. "No you dont." He crying on my shoulder. "Yes I do baby I always will." He pushed me away. "We're done." He cried. "What?!" I started crying.

Austin started laughing. And hugged me. "What why are you l-laughing?" I sniffled. "I was just joking baby. That's what you get for not letting me kiss you." I whipped my tears. "Well that was mean." I pouted. He looked at me and kissed my cheek. "Ok I forgive you." I hit his arm. "Owww." He rubbed his arm. "I'm sorry that I thought Cory was you." I looked down at my feet. He giggled and lift my chin and kissed me softly.

I laughed and he grabbed my hand as we walked to Starbucks. It was a bad idea. We kinda forgot that we are famous and a bunch of fans wanted pictures. We did a couple but not all. We arrived back at the hotel and we watched a movie. Austin fell asleep he looked so cute. There was a knock on the door. I got up without waking Austin. I opened the door to Alex.

"Hey Alex what's up?" I looked worried. "Did you hear what happened to Justin?" He asked looking even more worried. "No what happened." He pulled me out in the hallway. "Justin I guess was shot and he's in the hospital." I stood there in shock. "What? How?" I felt a tear drop. "I don't know." He hugged me tight.

I went to the hospital with Alex but I never told Austin cause I didn't want to wake him. We arrived at the hospital and I went to the front desk. "Hello how may I help you?" The red haired lady said. "Um, what room is Justin Bieber in?" She typed on we computer. "He's in room 606" she looked at me. "Thank you." We ran to the elevator ad pressed floor 6.

"Chloe calm down?" Alex said as he was rubbing my back. "How can I? One of my best friends is in the hospital." The elevator dinged and I walked out. 602.....603......604.....605.......606!

I knocked on the door. And I heard Justin said "Come in!" I barged in and sat next to Justin's bed. "Omg! Justin are you okay?" He nodded. "I was waiting for you to come." He smiled and I blushed a little. Then Alex walked in. "Chloe? Austin is freaking out because you left and never told him." I sighed and looked at Justin. "I'll be back." I got up and kissed Justin on the head.

I walked out in the hall with Alex. "Here Austin's on the phone." He me the phone.

"Hello?"

"Chloe? Baby where are you?"

"I'm fine, I'm at the hospital."

"What? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm here for Justin?"

"What happened to Justin?"

"He got....s-shot." I started to cry.

"Oh baby it's ok."

"I know but I just want him to be okay."

"I know you do me too but I go to go love you."

"Love you too."

Then Austin hung up.

I gave Alex back his phone and we both walked into see Justin. I grabbed my phone and I put it on camera. "Let's take a picture." I said and they both nodded. We all made a sad puppy dog face. I put it on Instagram and said 'Waiting for my favorite pop star to get better❤ @justinbieber @alexconstancio'.

Then we had a photo shoot kinda...we took pictures. We made funny faces, we smiled, we posed, and I even gave Alex and Justin a kiss in the cheek. And they did the same to me. Then we had to leave because Justin needed some sleep. So I went back to the hotel. And I heard a girl laughing, so I stood outside the door a little bit.

Then I opened the door quietly and I saw Austin kissing the girl! What! I just stood there with tears in my eyes an my jaw to the floor. The girl saw me and stopped kissing him. Austin turned around and saw me. "Chloe? I-I'm sorry." I backed away slowly in the hallway. He followed me. "Chloe just listen." He grabbed my hand but I refused. "I thought you loved me." I cried as I slapped him.

He held his face and started to cry. "I-I'm so sorry." I looked at him. He looked down at his feet. "I don't know what got into me. I'm so sorry." He started crying harder. "Austin, I knew I couldn't trust you." I whispered and he looked at me. "Yes you can." "No I can't every time I give you my heart you beak it." I step in the elevator and pushed the button before he could get in, but he beat me to it.

He jumped in the elevator and grabbed my waist. I looked at him. "I-I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry." He wiped my tears. "Whatever." I looked away from him. He lifted my chin and turned my head and kissed my lips softly. I pushed him off. "I can't believe your kissing after you just cheated on me." He was shocked. He jumped the elevator and yelled. "I SAID I WAS SORRY!!" I jumped and started crying. He scared me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you I ju-" "no Austin don't say anything actually don't talk to me." I stepped out of the elevator. "Wait Chloe still love you." He grabbed my arm. "Austin, I love you too and I always will but right I don't." That crushed him I could tell. So I just walked out of the hotel.