Chapter 23 (Prom)

Today is Friday! PROM! I can't wait! I woke up at 6:45. I got a shower, straightened my hair, and picked out an outfit. Noah is picking me up today. The door bell rang, I grabbed my backpack and ran down stairs. "Bye mom!" I waved. "Bye honey." She blew me a kiss. I'm happy to have my mom back. I opened the door and saw Noah standing there smiling. "Hey you look pretty today." I said shutting the door behind me. "Thanks you too." I said walking to his car. I got in the passenger seat and buckled up.

He started the car and we drive off. About 5 minutes later we stopped at a red light. Justin Bieber Boyfriend came on the radio. I rolled my window down and started singing the lyrics at the top of my lungs. Noah joined in too. He stopped and got serious. "Um those people are staring at us." He said pointing out my window and turned around and saw Alex, Robert, and Mia standing there across the street staring at me. I frowned and waved. Then started singing less loudly.

We reached school. I opened the car door and Noah put his arm around me. My phone buzzed so I took it out and checked it. Twitter notification from Alex? It said 'OMG! @chloejohnson06 @austinmahone' I clicked on the picture it was Noah with his arm around me. In the picture I was looking up at him laughing and he looking down at me smiling. I'm gonna kill Alex. I hugged Noah an walked into homeroom.

School just ended! I'm so excited for tonight. I started doing my makeup until my phone rang. I got a text from Austin.

AUSTY💋- Um.........are you cheating on me

Me- No why would you think that?

AUSTY💋- The picture on twitter of you with that boy

Me- He's my friend I promise

Then Austin called me.

Austin- OH SO A BOY THAT'S JUST A FRIEND SMILED AT YOU LIKE THAT AND HAS HIS ARM AROUND IS JUST A FRIEND!

Me- YOU KISSED ME AND WE WERE BEST FRIENDS!

Austin- BUT THAT'S DIFFERENT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS AND WE LIKED EACH OTHER!

Me- SO YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!

Austin- WHAT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO STUPID!

I started crying.

Austin- I'm so sorry Chloe, I didn't mean to make fun of you.

He knows I have ADD and he just called me stupid.

Austin- Chloe please answer me I didn't mean to say that please.

Chloe- Austin? I'm doing my make up for Prom right now and I still have to do my hair hair so please leave me alone.

Austin- You don't need to look good for Alex.

Alex?

Me- Alex? Alex never told you?

Austin- No what was e supposed to tell me?

Me- I'm not going to Prom with Alex anymore.

Austin- What! Why?

Me- I got in a fight with Mia, Robert, and Alex. So they hate me and he said he didn't want to go to Prom with me and now I'm going with Noah.

There was silence.

Me- Austin he's just my friend, actually he's my only friend.

Austin- Your my best friend and my girlfriend I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks so go have fun before your all mine.

I imagined Austin winking .

Me- thanks baby I love you so much.

Austin- love you more