Chapter 29: Shower on Our Parade

Bernice
A Week Later

I sat in the chair as Tasia did my makeup for my baby shower

I sat in the chair as Tasia did my makeup for my baby shower. I believe I have the ultimate group of friends because they all do something that comes in handy. Brittany came into the living room holding a blush pink, long dress. I watched her as she sat it down. Raising my eyebrow I asked, "Is that a deep plunge neckline I see?"

"Yes, it is. Sexy, right?"

"Yeah, but not for me. My juggs are huge. They're gonna fall out of that."

"Don't worry I'ma get you right." She said setting the accessories and heels next to it.

"All done!" Tasia said fluffing my hair then placing it over my shoulders.

"Why can't you be my baby mama? I'd treat you right," Toya said pouting.

I chuckled, "I am your baby mama. You didn't know these were your babies?" I said rubbing my belly. She laughed as I went to go change into the outfit. After changing I came out.

"Yasss!" Brittany said loudly snapping her fingers

"Yasss!" Brittany said loudly snapping her fingers. "You're right though. Your titties are about to pop out! Let me tape them," she said rummaging through her bag.

"Yeah, they're hard too," I said pushing them. "Already filled with milk. It doesn't help I have implants too." They all looked at me funny. "What? Y'all didn't know that?"

"No! I feel deceived. I thought they were natural," Toya said sounding hurt.

"I thought they were real too. You're supposed to tell me everything as my client, including that." Tori said looking up from her phone.

"Well, now you know. I got them done when I was 21. Thought they needed to be bigger since I was a stripper, so yeah." I said as Britt put a pair of Gianvito Rossi strappy heels on my feet. My big ass can barely reach my feet now. I made sure to get a pair of flat sandals as well because I knew I wouldn't last very long in these. "Y'all ready to go? Make sure Dave and the guys are on their way." Toya nodded then we left going to the place it would be held at in Upper east side Manhattan. "It's so pink..." I said looking around. I'm one of those girls who doesn't really like pink that much. "But it's so pretty!"