"No, no, not you, you. Real you. Out – out there, in the waking world. Numbers. Numbers. Where's paper?" Bobby walks over to the table, on which there is a pen and notebook, and writes "I didn't have time before to tell you what..." He writes "454895" in the notebook. "they're cookin' up. You need to know." Bobby puts the piece of paper from the notebook in his jacket pocket.

      "Well..." A Female voice says. The scene switches to Bobby's old house.

BEDROOM
[ ☼ ]

       Karen is sitting on the bed in a nightgown. There are candles on the bedside tables. Bobby is standing in the doorway holding a glass of red wine. "...you just gonna stand there or hand it over, Bobby?" She asks.

       "What the hell? Karen?" Bobby asks.

       "You were expecting Farrah Fawcett?" Karen asks.

       "No. She always calls first." Bobby pauses. "That's what I said the first time this happened."

       "What are you talking about? Gimme!" Karen holds out her hand.

       Bobby looks down and notices the glass of wine. "Oh." He gives Karen the glass of wine. "This – this is just like it was. You're beautiful."

       "Quit sweet-talkin' and come here." Karen takes Bobby's hand. "I feel like we haven't talked in ages."

      "I know just how you feel." Bobby says

       "Listen, I have something I want to say to you. No excuses this time, okay? Just sit, Bobby." Karen says

       Bobby sits down on the bed. "I know what night this is. I remember this." He says.

       "I've thought about this a lot. I really..." Karen starts.

       Karen and Bobby speak simultaneously. "...sat with this..."

        Karen hits Bobby lightly. "Don't make fun of me." She says.

       "I wouldn't. But right now I gotta..." Bobby starts. There is the sound of thunder. "I don't remember a storm coming in the night this happened." He goes to the window and sees a full moon and a sky full of stars.

       The stars all disappear and the reflection of the moon in the window fades. Bobby sees a Young Boy running from behind a shed towards the house.

      "Mother Mary. I've got a messed-up fruitcake." Bobby says.

      "What, Bobby?" Karen asks.

       "Nuthin'. I gotta go. I'm sorry, darling." Bobby says.

       "Bobby, wait! Don't go."

STREET
[ ☾]

       Bobby looks around at lightening and hears thunder. He is behind Rufus, who is standing outside a building wearing a pest control uniform. Bobby is wearing the Same uniform.

       "Number-one trick, is act like you know what you're doing, Bobby." Rufus says.

       "Rufus?" Bobby asks.

       "What, I can't give you advice now? All of a sudden you know everything? You know, I can always go wait in the car."

       "No, wait. I – I need your help. Bad." Bobby says.

       "Yeah, damn straight you do." Rufus says.

       "No, listen to me, Rufus. I'm gonna die!"