"His and hers fake IDs? Oh!" Becky exclaims. They sit down on the bed and Sam hands Becky the newspaper.

       "Here. Check this out." Sam says.

       "Junior salesman leapfrogs to CEO at Mutual Freedom Insurance. You think the CEO is a lead?"

       "Uh, Becky?" Sam is looking at the journal. "This is...beautiful." Sam closes the journal and holds it to his chest. "So, what do you think about the CEO?"

        "Let's go pretext him!"

RESTAURANT
[ ☼ ]

       Dean is walking through the restaurant looking for someone. "Hey. You Dean?" A short man is sitting at a table slurping a milkshake. "Hmm. I thought you'd be taller."

      Dean sits down opposite Garth. "I assume Bobby filled you in on the road." He says.

      "He told me two things. One, he's tangling with a major-league nest up in Oregon territory." Garth says. "Numero dos, he said you'd be all, uh, surly and premenstrual working with me. But, hey, man, sticks and stones."

       "Well, we're not starting until our third partner gets here." Dean says.

       Garth continues to slurp. "Has anyone ever told you, three's a crowd?" He asks as Elena steps in and walks over to the table. "On the other hand, three is just fine."

       Dean follows his vision to Elena and snaps his fingers in Garth's face. "Hey hey hey! She's taken." He says.

       "So?" Garth says as Elena sits down next to Dean. "I'm Garth."

       "Elena."

       Dean rolls his eyes and puts a newspaper down on the table. "Think I found a case. Check the headline." He says.

        "First things first." Garth flips through the newspaper, finds what he's looking for and laughs. "Oh, Marmaduke, you're crazy!"

MUTUAL FREEDOM INSURANCE
[ ☼ ]

       Marsha is standing next to a secretary's desk. Dean, Elena and Garth are sitting on a sofa in front of the desk. "Are you trying to humiliate me? It's Marsha with an "s-h-a," not a "c-i-a." Marsha walks away. Sam and Becky leave the office behind the secretary's desk. Becky is taking notes.

       "Thanks again." Sam says to the secretary.

      "Hey, is that your—" Garth says.

      "Yes." Dean says.

       "Awkward."

        Dean walks over to Sam and Becky. "Hi." He says and Becky makes an unfriendly face at Dean and walks away. "Okay. So..."

       "So, uh, no point in going in. Guy's clean." Sam says.

       "You sure?" Asks Dean.

       "Yeah. Positive. Becky grilled him like a pro. She's a real natural."

       "Huh." Dean says.

       "What's with the scrawny guy?" Sam asks.

       "Temp." Dean says.

OFFICE
[ ☼ ]

        "Throw a rock, hit a reporter these days, eh?" The CEO asks.

        "Well, your story's a big deal over at the, uh, the Actuarial Insider." Dean says.