"He did this. How could he? He knew what this meant to me."

       "Do you mean Don? Don rigged all this?" Sue asks.

       "Yes!" Maggie yells.

       "But how?"

       "Just trust me. He wants to hurt me." Says Maggie.

       "I told you—he's a dick. But we'll get through this because you have people who love you, and he can't take that away from you." Sue says. A silver platter rises from a table, sails through the air and decapitates Sue. Don smiles again and drives away.

       "Fine, Donald. It's war." Maggie says.

       Sam, Elena and Dean pull up in the Impala and see flashing police and ambulance lights. "What the hell?" Dean asks. They show badges to a policeman at the door and enter the art auction room. They see a pool of blood and Sue's covered body. "Whoa. Clean-up on aisle 7."

      "Okay, I don't guess she'd do this to her own auction." Sam says.

      "No, obviously it was someone who hated her guts and wanted her party trashed." Dean says.

      "Don Stark." Elena says.

       Sam, Elena and Dean exit the building. "So, the mister's a witch, himself. That means we got not just one pissed-off witch. We've got two. It's full-on "War of the Roses." Dean says.

       "Bewitched" just got a lot less funny." Sam says.

       "It's like when they switched Darrins." Dean says. Sam, Elena and Dean get into the Impala and drive off. Chet watches them from a parked vehicle.

STARK HOUSE
[ ☾]

         Sam, Elena and Dean are sitting in the Impala. "Where is she?" Sam asks.

        "She'll be here. They've been throwing thunderbolts at each other's favorite toys." Dean says, "There's nothing left to desTroy but each other. This is basically ground zero."

        "I hope so. We're gonna need them both in the Same place if we're gonna take them down." Elena says.

        Maggie's vehicle approaches. "Screens up, Captain." Dean says. They lean down in their seats so as not to be seen.

        Maggie enters. Don is sitting in an armchair with a drink. "Want one, sweetie?" He asks.

        "Shove it. We are so having it out right now." Maggie says. The door opens and Sam, Elena and Dean enter. Dean is carrying a bowl.

       "Furor divina virtute in infernum eam detrude!" Dean yells. Sam strikes a match and lights the contents of the bowl. White smoke and steam rise.

       "Let me guess—chicken feet? Not chilled?" Maggie asks.

       "For obvious reasons, you won't be leaving this room." Don puts down his glass and rises to stand next to Maggie. "Well, you will be leaving—just not alive. Maggie?"

       Don and Maggie raise their arms and speak in unison. "Puterea magiei negre..." They says.

       "Okay, plan B." Sam says.

       "What's plan B?" Asks Dean.

       "Talking." Sam says.

       "La suferinta..." Maggie and Don continue.

       "Now? Really?" Elena asks.

       "This is obviously a domestic dispute. So if you can't kill them, counsel them." Sam says.