40 - Together

Let's end this with everyone together shall we?

It had been about a year since Sam and Gabe got married. Sam had graduated, and now he was an art teacher. Gabe was becoming quite a well known artist, known in particular for his wing paintings.

Cas and Dean were doing pretty much the same as they were a year ago. Although they had a few more pets now, dogs, cats, bunnies, even a squirrel.

Crowley had given Dean the squirrel, claiming it was called Dean.

John and Mary were doing well, living a happy and peaceful life. Chuck and Becky were also finally having a peaceful life, all their adopted kids having moved out. They missed everyone occasionally though. Which is how they ended up with meetings like this.

Everyone was at the Novak's house. The Winchester's, the Novak's, their random friends. They were all sitting in the living room, talking in groups about random things. Being cute, being domestic. Being one big happy family.

"Have you two ever thought about adopting?" Anna was asking Dean and Cas. "I mean, you've been married almost five years."

"It's crossed our minds once or twice," Cas said. "I think we'll wait a bit longer before making that decision though. Dean wants to travel a bit before then."

Anna nodded. "Understandble."

"Then again," Dean said. "We could always travel with our kids."

"See, decisions," Cas said. "Decisions we haven't made yet."

Sam and Gabe were cuddling in the corner of the room on a beanbag. They were still kids at heart, they always would be. Sam had just graduated from college, had gotten his degree or whatever it is. He was just waiting for a job offer now, but was enjoying the extra time he got to spend with Gabriel.

Gabriel was becoming an even better know artist, the one known for getting inspiration from his soulmate. The two of them were happy together, as always.

"What about you guys," Anna asked Michael and Samandriel who were talking. "Either of you considered getting married to your soulmate?"

"Uhh..." they both said, looking awkwardly over at where it looked like Luci was terrorising Adam.

"Oh come on," Michael said. "Luci you aren't getting him in the cage, leave him alone."

"But Mikeeyyy," Luci whined, and then smirked. "You totally just broke the wall."

"The wall doesn't exist. There is no wall."

"You've finally given up huh."

"No, my other versions will continue the fight for me."

"You're still breaking it."

"Luce, I don't even care anymore."

Luci just laughed, putting an arm around his boyfriend. "So what was Anna asking."

"When are you guys getting married?" Anna said before Michael could awkwardly stutter anything.

Luci just shrugged, and Michael gave him a slightly sad look.

"Oi Michael, get over here," Gabe called, and Michael walked over to Sam and Gabe. "What's with the sadness?"

"I want Lucifer to propose," Michael muttered quietly. "But he just doesn't even seem to care."

"Don't worry," Sam said. "I'm sure he will soon."

"I'm pretty sure you said that at your wedding," Michael said. "He hasn't done anything since."