37 - Written in the Stars

The song's for later in the chapter, I just randomly found it and it fit ^_^

1 year later...

"Dean, you're fine," Sam said, looking at his older brother.

"Are you sure do I look completely fine is everything set up is everything—"

"Dean, calm down. Everything is perfect."

It was Dean and Cas's second year at college, and a year since Dean had proposed to Cas. Sam and Gabe were in their final year of high school, and everyone else was doing well.

"Are you sure?" Dean asked.

"Yes," Sam said. He reached out to straighten Dean's tie. "You've spent a lot of time planning this, everything is great."

"Okay," Dean said. Sam smiled down at him.

"Can't leave Cas waiting now can you?"

"Yeah," Dean said, brightening significantly at the mention of Cas.

And now over to Cas.

"Cassie come on, we both know Dean is worrying enough for the both of you."

"Yeah but—"

"Cassie shut up."

Cas glared at Satan.

Cas was with all of his siblings who were all dressed up for the occasion.

The occasion, if you haven't already guessed, is Dean and Castiel's wedding.

(I don't know much about weddings, but I'm going to try)

They weren't getting married at anywhere too fancy, it was a nice field type place with a gazebo and chairs set up for all the guests.

Cas and Dean were currently both in the building nearby having spent ages getting ready. Most of the guests were already sitting, other than the families of the couple.

"You ready?" Sam said, and Dean nodded. He walked out of the room to where John was waiting.

"Cassie you good?" Gabe asked and Cas nodded. He walked out to where...well Chuck wasn't there because Chuck was officiating the wedding because you know, he's god. So Becky was waiting.

And so the parents of the couples walked them out to the start of the isle. And because they're both guys, they decided to walk down together.

They both had black suits on, Cas with a black shirt and black tie, Dean with a white shirt and white tie.

They reached the start of the isle and the parents let their kids go, leaving Dean and Cas to walk to each other and link arms. Dean smiled down at Cas as they waited for just a moment, drinking in the others appearance on this dear occasion.

"You ready angel?" Dean said quietly.

"Never been more ready in my life," Cas replied, smiling up at him.

And so they walked down the isle, everyone else watching them.

Cas nudged Dean slightly as they walked and Dean looked down to see Cas giving him the brightest, happiest smile he'd ever seen. Dean returned the smile, and everyone else was just giving them happy looks, with such adoration for the couple.

They reached the altar and turned to face each other. Sam and Gabe were standing to the sides, being their brothers chosen best man, and Charlie was there anyway because she was annoyed that she couldn't be the maid of honour for anyone.

Dean and Cas linked hands, facing each other as everyone else watched. Their families and friends were all there, as well as all the fans reading this because they were all invited too.