18 - I Felt Bad For John

Castiel opened his eyes slowly, blinking the sleep away. The sun was shining through his curtains and there was a lack of Dean beside him. Cas sat up and looked around to still see no Dean.

Cas quickly got dressed and went downstairs in the water damaged house. "Dean, you here?"

"Yeah, living room Cas," Dean called back from the next room. Castiel walked to see Dean sitting on the couch, a phone in his hand.

"What's with the phone?" Castiel asked.

"Dad called, needs help with something today," Dean said. "So I'll be out most of the day. Sorry Bee."

Castiel smiled at the nickname and sat beside Dean, nuzzling into his side. Dean chuckled and put his arms around Cas. They sat like that for a few minutes before Dean gently pushed Cas away.

"I have to go, Dad wants me there by 11," Dean said, standing.

"It's only 9 or something though."

"Cas it's 10:48, you slept for ages."

"...Oh."

Dean leaned down and kissed Cas lightly, before walking away through the house. "See ya later Cas!" he called. Cas smiled slightly as he watched Dean go.

It took about two more hours before Cas actually decided to do something with his time. Also his siblings were getting really annoying. Like always.

Castiel grabbed his phone and typed in the number he had written down on Friday.

"Hello?"

"Hello Meg."

~~

"Gabe."

"Yeah?"

"Let me go."

"No."

"I need to get up."

"No you don't."

"Come on Gabe."

"No. You're warm and I'm comfy and sleepy."

"Yeah but you're like octopusing me."

"Get used to it."

Sam sighed but smiled at Gabriel. He leaned down to kiss Gabe on the forehead, which was all he could get seeing as Gabriel literally was octopusing him. He felt Gabe smile against him and tilt his head up to kiss Sam properly.

"Gabe."

"Yeah?"

"If you don't get off me then no kisses for a week."

Gabriel immediately pushed himself away from Sam, falling off the bed in the process. Sam chuckled and looked over the edge of the bed at Gabe on the floor.

"Oh look Sam, I appear to have fallen for you," Gabe said.

"But you were an angel...so does that make you Satan?"

"Oh hell no, I don't want to be my brother. Ugh."

Sam laughed and got out of the bed, putting a hand out to Gabe. Gabe took it and he pulled him up.

"What shall we do today?" Gabriel asked.

"Something," Sam replied.

"You said you needed to get up, did you actually have a reason?"

"Oh right, Dad needs help with something."

"What does he need help with?"

"I literally have no idea. He probably doesn't even need help, he could just be trying to get us somewhere. Normally we're too lazy to go when he tries so he just says he needs help."