Clingy

Hi! Namiss ko kayo. Really! Hahahahaha. Leaving this one pampagana bago ako mag-finals exam. Calling #TeamHarot!

Warning: NSFW. Pasensya at 'yan lang ang nakayanan. Hahahaha. Ang init no?

You can tweet me your reactions @kyemeeeh, I'm reading! :)))

Enjoy!

-

"Say hi to your Tito Ninong! Hi Tito Ninong. Matti misses youuu." Maine mimicked the baby's voice and held Matti's hand to wave on the camera.

"Hi Patortor! Miss ka na ni Tito Ninong mo. Tsaka miss ko na din si Tita Ninang."

"Parang di naman po e. Di mo na nga po tinawagan si Tita Ninang kagabi." Maine continued using her baby voice to sound like Matti.

"Tampo ba tita ninang mo? Kiss mo nga para sakin."

"Ayaw daw niya sayo pero ikikiss niya ko." Maine showered kisses on her nephew and played with him.

"Hey, I missed cuddling with you too."

"Bahala ka dyan. Raket pa more."

"Meng akin na si Matti papakainin ko na." Ate Niki went inside her room to get Matti when she saw them facetime-ing with Alden. "Uy RJ! Bati na kayo neto?"

"Di pa nga Ate eh. Nagsosorry na nga ko e. Nakatulog kasi ako pagkahatid ko sa kanya kagabi."

"Ay nako kung ako sayo dadaan ka dito mamaya para di na magtampo yan. Ikaw naman Meng, tindi mo magselos ha! E magkasama naman kayo nito kahapon sa broadway. Ay nako wag ka na nga maginarte dyan." Niki did a last wave on the camera and left Maine on her room.

"Punta na ko dyan? Okay na?"

"Hmm. Ayoko. Bukas nalang sa SPS."

"Sige naaaa. Please? Dalhan kita laksa."

"You're bribing me."

"Sorry na kasi. Daan na ko dyaaaan." Alden pouted and made a cute face.

"Fine. Just text me when you get here."

-

Alden was only wearing a polo shirt paired with a khaki short. He called Maine to tell her he's here and she immediately went downstairs to meet his boyfriend. She opened the gate and let him park on the garage. He went out of the car and she welcomed him with a hug.

"Di mo naman ako masyadong miss nyan?" He said as he kissed the top of her head.

"Where's my food?"

"Ah so you want the food kesa sakin?" She nodded and he acted like he was hurt and went back to his car.

"Joke lang. Mas gusto ko ikaw syempre. Tara na sa loob iniintay ka na nila."

The two went inside and Alden was greeted by the Mendoza Family. He hugged them one by one and played with Matti. He spent dinner with them and watched a movie after. Maine was all smiles seeing his boyfriend getting along with her family.

It was already 9pm and her parents bid goodbye as they went upstairs. Matti was sleepy too so Niki and John followed. Coleen got a call from her boyfriend and went to her room. Everyone left and only the two of them remained on the movie room.

The movie was still on going but their attention wasn't with it anymore. Maine admit she was being really clingy and so as Alden. Alden took the remote and turned off the TV as he busied himself burying his face to his girlfriend's neck. Maine was just letting him, feeling his warm breath on her.

"I missed you. Magkasama naman tayo kahapon pero namiss pa din kita. Nakakainis. Sobrang clingy ko na." Maine admitted.

"It's okay. I feel the same too. And, I like clingy Maine."