Thankful

So here's a short but sweet update because McDo's new TVC made me cry huhuhu. I'm that emotional for my babies. Here you go!

-

"Hi babe! What you looking at?"

"Our old McDo TVC's. Tara dito panuorin natin oh." He patted the couch and let her sit beside him.

It has been Alden and Maine's habit to watch their past TVC's whenever they have time. Sopmetimes, they even watch Kalyeserye replays or their past movies.

"That's one of my favorite commercial." Maine said pertaining to their fifth McDo commercial. "That was really.. memorable."

"Yeah. Sobrang natural lang natin dyan."

"Faulkerson, I know I've already said this maybe a million times.. But I want you to know that I'm really thankful you came into my life. Sobrang nabago lahat. I'm not where I am now if it wasn't for you."

"When EB called me to audition, I wasn't even expecting na makukuha ako." She continued. "Sabi ko nga diba, di naman ako marunong kumanta, di naman ako sumasayaw, di rin ako umaarte. Ang alam ko lang talaga magpapanget. But with you, because of you, nakaya ko. Biruin mo? Ang usapan lang naman e magiging apprentice ako ni Lola Nidora, little did I know, in the future, specifically today.. right at this moment, girlfriend na ko ni Alden Richards- no, ni Richard Faulkerson Jr. And I couldn't be more thankful."

Alden knew Maine wasn't really the cheesy type. But when she does, he always caught off-guard.

"Kung may mas thankful man sating dalawa Maine, ako yun. Alam ko lagi kong sinasabi sayo 'to pero really, God gave me you. Ikaw ang nagpabago sa buhay ko, Meng. You were the missing piece of me. And I'm really really lucky to have you. So Maine, thank you."

He hugged Maine and continued with his mini speech. "When I was invited to host ATM with the Baes, I thought I would only last for a month or two. But because of this girl, the girl with the red polka dot apron, whose eyes widened when she saw me watching on screen, everything changed. People loved this wonderful girl, and little did I know too, that this girl made me head over heels with her. And I couldn't be more thankful too."

"Bat ba ang cheesy natin ngayon Faulkerson. Kainis."

"You started it. Nanunuod lang ako dito ha."

"Pero seriously, thank you love. You make me happy, always." She placed a swift kiss on his cheek and pinched his nose.

"What made you extra cheesy today? Is it the omelette I made you this morning? Or that Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks? Which one?"

"Hmm. I'll take the Mocha Frappuccino. So you'll buy me everyday?"

"Kahit maghirap pa ko dahil sa kapeng 'yan if it means you'll go cheesy everyday then I'll gladly let them take my wallet."