Guilty

Requested. Enjoy!

-

"Sige na babye na, shoot pa kami. Text kita later! Tsaka check your sc, I sent a snap. Bye!!!"

It's the third time this day that Maine had a call from someone. Not that Alden doesn't trust Maine but he can't help feeling a bit irritated with whoever she is talking to.

"Uy 'koy busangot ka na naman dyan. Bakit?"

"Kausap mo na naman kasi yan." He want to answer but he ended up saying, "Wala pagod lang."

Maine had a worried looked and sat beside him. "Hala maysakit ka ba?"

"Wala, inom muna ko dun. Ikaw ano gusto mo?" He said as he stood up and fixed his shirt.

"Wala. Sige na inom ka na dun."

When Alden left her, she came to Nate who is busy playing with his phone.

"Uy Nate, ano problema nun ni Alden? Kanina pa nakabusangot?"

"Si Alden? Teka." Nate paused his game and looked at Alden who is still wearing a smug. "Ay nako. Kausap mo na naman si ano no. Teka sino nga ba yung lagi mong kausap sa phone?"

"Kausap? Ano.. Friend lang."

"Yan tayo sa friend na yan eh. Mind you Meng, dalawang araw ng badtrip sa'yo yang si Tisoy mo dahil sa mystery caller na yan."

"Eh kasi.." Nag-isip si Maine kung sasabihin ba niya kay Nate kung sino yung kausap niya. But she ended up saying, "Basta wala 'to! Sige na balik na ko dun."

Pagkatapos ng shoot medyo nawala yung inis ni Alden. He even made dinner for them at Maine's condo. After dinner at pagkukulitan while washing the dishes, they settled to watch some movies.

The movie was playing and their eyes were glued to the screen. But Maine's phone kept on vibrating and she needed to check it time to time. Pag tumitingin naman si Alden sa phone nito iiniwas yun ni Maine at ibinabalik sa bulsa niya.

"You know what.. ayoko na. Naiinis na talaga ko." Alden snapped when Maine's phone vibrated again.

"Faulkerson.."

"Kahapon pa ko naiirita sa phone mong 'yan. Nung nagla-lunch tayo dun sa broadway text ka ng text. Kasama mo naman ako! Tapos pati dinner natin ganun din. Pag may tumatawag lumalayo ka pa bago mo sagutin e di ka naman ganun dati! Tapos kaninang umaga nung tinanong ka daw ni Nate kung sino yan sabi mo friend lang. Tangina, ako kaya magka-friend din ng ganyan tapos magtext din kami ng magtext ng magkasama tayo?!"

"RJ.. Sorry na." She tried comforting her boyfriend but he stood up and got his keys.

"This two days supposed to be our time Maine. You know I'm leaving for tomorrow for a tour and I don't know if I'll be back soon." He sighed. "Pero wala eh, mas busy ka dyan sa katext mo kesa sakin. Don't bother sending me to the airport bukas. And feel free to meet your 'friend' for the next days kasi wala naman ako."

Maine tried to apologize to Alden but he seemed not to budge. "Lock your door when I leave."

-

Maine couldn't sleep that night. She kept on contacting Alden but he shut his phone off. She felt guilty. She wanted to tell Alden that whoever she texts to was really just a friend. But Alden seemed too mad to listen to her.

It's been two days since Alden left for the tour. He hasn't contacted Maine since then and he was badly missing her. But he can't dismiss the thought that he was really pissed with whoever Maine is texting to.

On the other hand, Maine was really upset with what happened between her and Alden. She kept on calling his phone but she was just directed to voice mail. She flooded his messenger, viber, DM, and even his e-mails. She tried her luck on calling Mama Ten to check on him but RJ really don't want to talk to her.