Jake

Happy 8th monthsary!

Updating because I can't help it at naisingit ko lang 'to. Hahahaha. Thanks for wishing me luck for my finals. Semi-finals palang pala namin, naexcite lang ako. (And maybe I can pull off an update here or sa 28 Days. Abangers lang.) But thank you! Namomotivate ako sa inyo hahaha.

Here's the update! Pasensya na kayo, may favoritism ako lately. Si Jake kasi e. #1 pa din naman si Faulkerson para sakin, kaso kay Meng na siya so kay Jake na ko.

Akin lang si Jake!!! Ayoko magshare. Enjoy. All the love, Elle. ❤

-

"Uy shokoy mamaya ka na nga ulit tumawag. Nagte-taping pa kami!"

"But I miss you and I want to see you badly. Di ba ko pwedeng pumunta dyan?"

"Nope. Ayokong mahawa sa sakit mo. Gusto mo ba parehas tayong magkasakit? Di pa nga tapos yung ilang scenes sa movie natin oh! Bahala ka dyan. Si Jake na yung leading man ko."

"Hindi pwede yun no!"

"Pwes, magpahinga ka dyan hanggang sa gumaling ka. Yan kasi ang kulit mo sabi ko magpahinga ka naman e. Ayaw mo makinig. Magdusa ka dyan. Sige na. Call me when you wake up. Matulog ka ha! I have Riza watching on you."

Maine hung up her phone and went back to the set. They were currently filming another movie and they were again working with Jake Ejercito. Their love triangle had been a great hit to the viewers that's why they done a series of movies together.

"Hi Mainey! Okay na?"

"Oo. Sorry to keep you waiting. RJ called kasi. Kala ko kung ano na nangyari, mangungulit lang pala."

"That's okay. But.. you look tired. Want to resume this tomorrow nalang?"

"No. It's okay. We need to rush na diba. Okay lang ako, don't worry."

"Sabihin mo pag pagod ka na ha? Tara na dun."

Jake had always been sweet to Maine, well to everyone around the set. It was his third acting project and he was really doing well. They sort of understand each other for they were still new and showbizness. And she was really happy that someone can relate with this feeling.

"Okay, cut! Nice take Jake and Maine. Bukas na ulit. Call time natin 4pm dahil may EB pa 'tong si Maine. Pack up na guys!" Direk Joyce called and everyone was relieved that they can already go home.

"Water?" Jake went to Maine and handed her a bottle of water. She gladly took it and emptied the bottle. She wipes the sides of her lips and let out a loud sigh.

"Ha! Sa wakas, tapos naaaa."

"May kasabay ka ba pauwi?"

"Uhm, sila Ate Pat tsaka si Oreo. Ikaw ba?"

"I brought my car."

Kinuha ni Maine yung gamit niya at niyaya si Jake palabas. "Tara sabay na tayo sa parking lot."

"Teka paalam muna ko sa kanila."

Maine watched how Jake said goodbye to everyone. He really has a sweet bone. His charming personality makes his co-workers comfortable working with him even though they were hesitant at first. She remembered how aloof they were towards Jake on their first meeting because he looked intimidating. But when the cameras are already rolling and they were on their second to the last take, his stomach grumbled making everyone burst out laughing. He laughed with them too and that's when they realized that the younger Ejercito is just as humble as his father.

They were at the parking lot when she saw Oreo coming to her.

"Meng! Magna-night life kami ni Pat ngayon. Sama ka?"