I love you so much

Chris P.O.V.

I woke up thinking all about last night. I hate that I found alex like that, but I'm glad I got to her before she could go any farther. I couldn't live with myself if something were to happen to her. She's my everything. I would be dead inside without alex. She's my everything. I looked down at her and my heart ached. She had tear's in her eyes and she looked like she wanted to die. I pulled her tighter cuddling her to my chest.

"What's wrong baby?". She looked up at me like she was heart broken. Did I do something? Did I hurt her? The thought's ran through my head. "Nothing's wrong" She said looking at me with a fake smile. She think's I believe those smile's. I always knew most of them were fake and it hurt to be honest. I just didn't want to start anything with her and make it worse.

"You know you can talk to me right? I am always here no matter what baby." She smiled at me and pulled my lips to hers. I loved kissing this girl. I loved the feel of her lips and how it made me feel when I kissed her. I knew shes my everything. She pulled away and got out of bed, walking into the bathroom.

She closed the door and I got up and put some short's on going to the kitchen to start breakfast. I started making pancake's. I felt arm's wrap around me and pull me to them. I looked at alex and smiled. She was so damn cute I swear. I pulled her to my chest and rapped my arms around her shoulder's. She kissed my chest and groaned to the feeling she gave me.

She giggled at me and looked up making our eyes lock together. I pulled her closer to me, moved to her lips. Our lips pushed together and we went into a full make out shush. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her legs around my waist. She bit my lip making me open my mouth and sliding her tongue in. I started walking up stairs to the bed room not breaking the kiss. 

I layed her on the bed getting on top of her. I grabbed her by her waist pulling her to me. She wrapped her legs around me and kissed me deeper. I pulled her shirt off kissing down her neck. She moaned and pulled on my hair. I unclipped her bra and threw it across the room. I grabbed her breast and took her nipple into my mouth. She moaned my name, making me harder. I loved the way she said it. I did the same to the other one and moved up to kiss her lips. She pulled off my shirt blushing and looking at my body. I pulled off my jeans and then pulled her's off. I slide her underwear off with my teeth making her giggle.

I looked at her body, seeing how beautiful and sexy she was. "What?" Alex said looking at me. "Why are you so damn beautiful?" She blushed and started pulling my boxers off. When she saw my dick she went pale. "What's wrong?" She looked up at me with shock. "Your so damn big" I laughed at her and she blushed. I got on top of her kissing her with lust and passion. I slowly pushed myself into her making her moan loudly. She dug her nails into my back. "Are you okay?" I looked at her seeing pain in her face. I knew this was going to hurt since this was her first time. "Yeah baby, keep going." I pushed in more slowly trying to let her adjusted to my size.

I pushed all the way in making her moan in pain. She was so tight and it felt so good. I looked at her seeing if she was okay for me to start thrusting. She nodded and I started slowly thrusting into her. She pulled my face to her giving me a deep kiss. She moaned in my mouth, pulling me closer. "Faster chris" She said against my lips. I did as she said and started going faster in and out of her. She felt so amazing. I moaned at the feeling of making love to her. "Chris!" She screamed my name making me go faster into her.

I was so close and I could tell she was too. I slammed into her making her scream. "Scream my name baby" I said into her ear. Slamming into her pussy. "CHRIS! MMMMM!! BABY!" She screamed. I was almost there and I gave it one last thrust. We cum together and I fell on top of her. I pulled out and rolled over pulling her body to mine. We were both out of breath from our amazing sex. "I love you so much baby" I kissed her head and pulled the covers over us. "I love you too chris, goodnight baby." She said into my chest. "Goodnight". I fell asleep dreaming about maybe one day making alex my wife and having kids with her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex P.O.V.

I woke up next to chris smiling at me. All the thoughts from last night came back. I was so happy and glad he was my first, but I cheated on him and I could never forgive myself for that. I don't know how I'm even going to tell him. I know he will leave me. I should have stopped us from making love and told him before it happened, so he doesn't regret it. I know he will. I wiggled out of his arms. I looked around for my clothes and all I could find was chris's shirt, so I just put that on.  I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked like SHIT! How could he even find this attractive. 

I got into the shower and washed my hair and body and then got out. I looked down at my scares and thought 'your so fucking pathetic he will never love you slut'. I wanted to start crying cause I knew I was right. But my heart didn't want to think like that. I walked out of the bathroom going back to my room. Chris was still sleeping so I got dressed and went down stairs to get a monster to drink. 

I put on a movie and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for chris. Chris came down with his sleepy face. He looked so damn sexy. I looked at him and saw him smile at me. I blushed and looked back at the eggs. I felt his arms wrap around me. He kissed my neck "Hey baby" He said in his sexy deep voice. I moaned and turned to him blushing. He kissed my nose and then kissed my lips with so much more meaning behind it. 

We broke apart and smiled at each other.  I looked in his eyes and felt my heart break. I pulled away and looked down. "Baby what's wrong?" Chris asked pulling me close to him and looking down at me. I felt the tears start to fall down my cheek. I looked up at him and just wanted to run away and never come back. "Chris I need to tell you something" I said looking down at my hands not wanting to look at him. "Baby what's going on?" Chris said with worry in his voice. "Chris, Ryan wanted to talk about something, so he took me to a park and he told me not to go on tour with you because he's in love with me." Chris pulled away and I looked at his face. "That fucking dick!" Chris said getting angry. Fuck. I did not want to tell him that we kissed.

"Chris there's more" He looked at me and I sighed and started crying. "Chris he kissed me and I kissed him back." Chris walked to the living room and then came back and looked at me with hurt and angrier in his eyes. "How the fuck could you Alex?! Why didn't you tell me before we made love?! Like really! I need to leave." I looked at him as he grabbed his things and stormed out of the house. I sat down on the couch and cried. I felt empty. I know he's going to leave me. I just want to die. 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Will chris leave her? Will he forgive her and stay? Find out in the next update. Vote and comment if you want c: Bye<3