Chapter 8

Note: Nie-mo here, hello all who has decided to read. Well I personally loved Ruby's last chapter. Speaking of I better get on with writing this chapter fr you all huh? Well hope to hear from you all soon, we would love some feed back.

Chapter: 8

Ruby's P.O.V:

The day had pretty much come to a close, night time was quickly setting in and the crowd was thinning out as people left to head home for the night. We all headed out where Norman and I sparked up cigarette.

'So do you ladies have any plans for tonight?' Jensen asked mainly looking at Kenzie

'No I guess we should drive around find somewhere to eat, which might be some work.' I replied he gave me a look of confusion.

'I am vegetarian and well we don't know which places cater for that and which ones don’t.' he nodded his head making a ah sound.

'I am too, there are lots of places to go, but I was thinking, see Jensen and I rented a small Villa outside of town and well if you ladies would like to come join us for Pizza and beer.' Norman offered, Both Kenzie and I looked at each other and smiled

'Hell yea.' we both say in unison laughing.

'You guys do that a lot It's kind of scary.' Jensen pointed out.

'Yes we do.' I admitted with a nod.

'Come on you girls can ride with us.' Norman said nodding his head in the direction of his car.

'What about our camper?'

'Oh right yea Why don't you girls follow then?' he suggested I looked to Nie-mo this means I have to drive doesn't it?' she nodded with an innocent puppy dog face I sigh

'What's up?'

'Oh Nie-mo can't drive in America and being dark she will no doubt freak out even more.'

'Oh well why don't you go with Norm if that's okay with him Kenzie and I will take the camper?' Jensen suggested, Kenzie and I gave each other a sly look both no doubt thinking the same thing, alone time with the guys.

'Uh' I cleared my throat 'Sure I am okay with that you Nie-mo?'

'Mm hm that's fine.'

'Okay cool, well Kenzie and I shall swing by the shop and get the beers in, we will meet you there.' Jensen said placing his arm around Kenzie's waste leading her to the camper where he opened the door for her, she looked back and waved as I followed Norman to his black Mustang Shelby. I was impressed

'Sweet ride.' I complemented him.

'Thanks she is my baby.' I couldn't help but laugh guys and there motors.

'Thanks for inviting us over tonight.' I said as we waited in a small line of traffic.

'No problem, I love, we love your company.'

'Yea same here you guys are really awesome.'

'So did you have fun today?'

'Yes it was everything I expected and more and your +1 pass made it even more amazing thanks again for that.'

'Again my pleasure, you know that lasts the whole fours days so be sure to ear it tomorrow.'

'Oh right I thought it was a one day thing.'

'No,no it covers all for days, we just thought it would be nice for you girls to experience the no limits access you did come a long way for it.'

'You know you guys are such sweet hearts.'