Chapter 7

Note. Hey! Ruby here. Chapter 7 huh, wow we are on a roll with this. What did you think of Nie-mo's last chapter. The zombie hangovers hehe. Anyway enjoy. Im sorry if this is poor i'm trying to fit in this update around family. Hope to hear from some of you soon. Ruby xx

*Kenzie POV*

The word overwhelmed just doesn’t cut the feeling I have. So we have been at the show for four hours now. The portfolio review went better than we expected. We were given a few handy pointers about some of work that could easily be amended. We had been given various call cards from the people who liked our work, and wanted us to give them a call.

This place was so cool, there were so many people dressed up as characters, and lots of stalls and stands with props from movies.

I still can’t believe today is real. Less than 30 minutes ago both Ruby and I were in Hall C, having hugs and photos with the cast of the avengers. I got to touch Chris Hemsworth. I was brought back from my daydream about Mr Muscles when I heard my phone beeping in my bag, signalling that I had a message.

-Hey. How’s the hangover today? J- I let out a rather loud squeal as I pulled Ruby away from one of the stalls she was looking at.

‘Look who text me’ I shoved the phone to her face so he no choice but to look at the phone.

‘Well stop showing me and text him back you muppet.’ She said whilst turning her attention back to the stall.

-Hi. This morning getting up was the worst thing ever, but now I can’t even notice it. How about you? K -

-That’s good then. I wasn’t too bad actually. You enjoying the show? J-

-That is an understatement. I’m loving it. We’ve just got to meet the Avengers crew. Amazing. K- I quickly pressed the enter key on my phone.

‘Hey Nie-Mo, fancy going to grab a beer?’ Ruby asked as she pointed to a small bar at the end of the hall we were in.

‘Yeah sure why not.’ I smiled before turning my attention back to the new message I had.

-Hope you’re coming to see me later too, even if I don’t compare to the Avengers. J J- I smiled.

=Of course. We will be at the signing in an hour or so. K-

-Great I will see you then beautiful. J X-  I seriously think my face is going to fall off, my cheeks hurt so much just from smiling over a few text messages.

’Aghhhh!’ I made Ruby jump, again shoving the phone in her face.

‘Ok, BEAUTIFUL, let’s get our beer and head to Hall H where lover boy is, beautiful’ she teased.

It was a good job we left when we did, as when we arrived at the area of the signing the cue was huge. ‘We get to see Jensen and Jared, Rube I think I’m going to faint’ I said whilst quickly fanning my face with the autograph book I had.

‘Chill out woman.’

‘Oh shh, just because you’re not a huge fan like me. I can guarantee that tomorrow when the walking dead signing is happening you will be just the same. Just think Jon and Norman.’ That caused her to blush like crazy. ‘Haha, point to me’

We were stood in the queue for a good 45 minutes before we started to move. By then our we had just finished our second beer. We were soon next in line for the signing. And to be honest for once my nerves seemed to be relatively calm. It was soon my turn to meet Jared. He signed my book, gave me a small hug, and Ruby took our photo together. When the girl infront had moved on from Jensen, I moved over to him, placing my book infront of him, he went to sign, not looking up.

‘Whos this for?’ he askd.

‘If you can just make it out to the beautiful Nie-mo that would be great.’ His green eyes shot up from the book to look at me.

‘Hey’ He smiled wildly as he rose from his seat and pulled me into a hug.

‘Hey’ I gave him a small wave. He pulled me close once more to whisper in my ear. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, as my nose inhaled the scent of his aftershave.

‘Listen I know I’ve got to make it quick here cause of the line, but do you and Ruby fancy meeting me when I finish off here in a few minutes. I’ve got a present for you both.’ I eyed him trying to think what the present could be.

‘Yeah sure. That would be great. We can wait by the bar, if that’s ok?’ He nodded.

‘Photo guys’ Ruby announced interrupting. Jensen leaned over the table and placed his arm over my shoulder and I placed one around his waist, as we both smiled as Ruby snapped away.

As we walked away Ruby couldn’t wait to question me. ‘So come on what was he whispering, sweet nothings?’

‘Shut up. No he actually wants us to meet him when he has finished. He says he has something for us both.’

Ruby raised her eyebrows, ‘well he may have something for you’ She said with a fake sexy tone. I slapped her on her arm.

‘Your filth sometimes!’

‘Ah but that’s why you love me Nie-Mo. Anyway you know your mind is just as dirty as mine.’ I nodded not being able to disagree with her. I linked my arm through hers as we headed towards the bar once again.

We didn’t have to wait long, before I noticed Jensen walking towards.

‘Hello again’ He said as he came to a stop infront of us. He held his hands towards us. In each hand he had a V.I.P AAA pass. I looked at the passes and then back at them. He gave a sort of goofy grin. ‘Are you both going to take them or what?’ I looked to Ruby as she looked at me before we both quickly took ahold of a pass each.

‘Thank you so much! What is this for?’ Ruby questioned taking the thought right from my mind.

‘Well, I was talking to Norman in one of the back rooms this morning when we arrived. We were both given plus 1 passes and neither of us have a plus 1, so we thought you girls would enjoy using them. And if anybody asks just say you’re with us.’ He explained.

I looked back down at the pass that I had now placed around my neck. And on the from it says Mr Jensen Ackles +1 Miss K Dalton. Heat flushed through my cheeks, and Ruby must have just noticed hers saying Norman Reedus +1 Miss R Hallows. ‘You remembered our full names?’ I kind of blurted out.

‘Yes of course. I was listening when we were talking yesterday. And I meant what I said about being glad I spilt my drink. So, now that you both have all access. Fancy coming to find Norman with me? He would have text you himself but he didn’t have either of your numbers.’ We both nodded.

‘I could use a ciggy right now.’ Ruby said as we left the hall.

‘Speaking of smoking there is our man over there’ Jensen said pointing to an open fire exit door. Norman was lent against the frame taking a deep inhale of his cigarette. ‘Yo, Norm.’ Jensen yelled as we walked over to him.

‘You found the beautiful girls again then.’ He gave a small sideways smirk whilst exhaling smoke.

‘We weren’t that hard to find once madam here ran to his signing’ Ruby smirked walking over to Norman as she pulled a smoke from her pack. ‘Thanks for this’ She motioned down to the pass. He smiled at her and nodded.

‘Ran to this signing huh,’ Jensen teased as he looked down at me. The nerves were back, but I wasn’t going to let them win.

‘Yeah, I really wanted to meet Jared.’  I teased back sticking my tongue out slightly.

He gave a light chuckle as he pulled me towards him for a sideways hug.