Chapter 18

Note: Nie-mo here, Holy Macaroni, how amazing was Ruby's chapter? Well I am not sure I could do as well as that lol, but I sure hope you enjoy my chapter here. Love Nie-mo

Chapter: 18

Kenzie's P.O.V:

We soon put a plan of action together to get out of here and head for the Villa.

'We need to stock up on supplies before we go though.' Norman said sitting on the ground with his arm around Ruby much like Jensen had his arm around me.

'How much supplies do you have their already?' Laurie asked

'Uh none we have been doing take aways every night.' Norman admitted, Laurie shook her head, which I found pissed me off, it was like she was judging us for not cooking, but I brushed it off.

'Well we should take a detour through town grab a few supplies and then head back to the villa right?' Jensen said

'Yea it's just we don't know how badly down town has been hit, it might not be that simple, but we should.... we need to try.' Andrew replied getting to his feet.

'Do we all have transport?' Norman asked

'Yes we all have our own cars so that is not a problem.' Melissa said quietly from the corner, she as were all the guys mourning the loss of Sarah.

'Good that is one less thing to worry about, are we all ready for this?' Norman asked getting to his feet, we all followed suit

'Dude I don't think we will ever be read man, but sure lets get the hell out of this place.' Michael said.

We all grabbed a weapon out the bag making sure we had full ammo and Jon slipped it back on his back Jensen still had the medicine bag on his back and we headed out. Andrew led the way down the hall unchained the door again and slightly pushed it ajar to see there were now at least fifteen of those things on the other side.

'Shit. We need to take them out, but we need to do it silently.' he whispered.

'Here.' Ruby handed him her axe and took her the gun she had in her waist band out getting it at the ready.

'Thanks, oka now no gun shots unless it is necessary axe people follow me gun people stay close behind and have our backs. I stepped forward behind Andrew as did Laurie and Jon and we stepped through the door taking on each walker as we went. I smacked each one that came near me with an axe pulling it out again as the thing fell to the ground with a sickening thud of dead rotten skin.

We finally made it to the main entrance hall, the things that were littering the floor earlier were in the room the people were still in the room security room, so we had a clean break, only thing was walking out those doors we had no idea what we were walking into. But there was no way or time to find out, we just needed to get out of here. We all made a run for it gun and axes at the ready on case there was a surprise attack, but thankfully we made it out without any hassle. The door slamming shut behind us, leaving us no way back in.

Taking a look around and found the parking lot to be empty, which caused me some concern because it left me wondering where were they all?

'Shit, you have go to be fucking kidding me?' Michael said running his hands over his face kicking the wall

'What's wrong?' Jensen asked