Chapter 27 family/pet time

(N)= Name
(HC)=Hair color/colour (depends where you are from)
(EC)=Eye color/Colour
(FC)=fave color/colour
(SFC)=second fave color/colour
(WT)=wepon type
(PK)=pet kind
(PN)=pet's name
(GN)=goddess name/name in Irene form
(G)=gem kind
More might be added
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
It's been over a week since my birthday, all of that got me thinking about my dad and the village...  But that's the past. Today I have a day off on which I decided to spend with Abbie, Aphmau and  (PN) to get a bit closer as a 'family'.  Thankfully the little trouble maker is getting along with everyone just fine, especially the fellow guards.
'Abbie! Ready to go? And you too (PN)?' I petted his/her head with one hand and using the other for carying the picnic basket. I decided to wear a (FC) knee lenth dress with (SFC) baley kind of shoes, of course I had my (WT) with me just in case.
'Is it just us or are any of your boyfriends coming?' That kid needs to get her nose out of my relationships!
'First of all they are not my boyfriends but my friends and coworkers, Second, Aphmau is coming with Levin and Malachi as well so behave!'
'I said it before,  your not my mom (N)! ' she finally got the hang of calling me by my name...
'Ughhh! Doesn't matter! Aphmau is the lord of Phoenix Drop so you can guess the rest and you should set the egsample for the boys! ' oh Irene,  this girl has no common sence at all!
'How come you be on such a friendly relation with her then? '
'You ask too much questions,  I'll tell you later but now we have to get going or we'll be late' Abbie muttered an Okay and followed me out with (PN) following/in her hands (Depends how big your pet isI mean for all I know you might have a tiger! )

*guess whatA time skip!*

'You know (N)? I think you look beter in dresses! ' Aphmau said while we were sitting in a clearing on the outskirts of Phoenix Drop noming (yes nomingYou can't stop meh! )
On sandwichwes and strawberries while Abbie and the boys were playing with (PN).
'Heh,  it's just I don't often wear them'
'I noticed,  you don't get many opertunities either being a guard and all, so I get you! '
'Bet you do Aph! I don't see you out of a dress...  Don't mind that, I don't see you out of purple that's for sure!' We both laughed and continued with our conversation for quite a while, then we called the kids so they can have their lunch as well.  Today was sure a calm day, up until we heard Dante searching for us...

Muahahahaha! A cliffhanger just for you after soch a long break from the actual story! I know I'm mean and you won't be happy to hear that I still have a bit of writers block so...  You will probably have to wait another 4 days for the next chapterSowy!
Anyway, I'm off to get my creative thinking back and I'll cya next timeBye!

^🔥Sisi🔥^